There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cooper Mid-Season Mock Draft

Nice draft
  • Ether
  • Veteran
SJB is a second year CB (played receiver his entire football career until Bo switched him) and has made big plays since. 6'2-6'3 220 lbs. Has potential to develop into a sick corner in the NFL.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
wait, we got the titan's 3rd round pick?

Yup, in one of the draft day trades last year, not exactly sure which one.
We traded back. KCs 33rd pick for 40th and a 3rd.

Great mock. Loved the trades and players. You probably wont believe me but I'm working on my mock and my first 3 picks are Roby, Beckham, and Bailey.

Let me ask you what you think about Bailey?

I see a guy that be an 8th man in the box. He payed LB last year. He has all the play reading attributes with a DBs athleticism. Can he cover in the pros tho?
Thanks - looks solid and guys for me to look out for.
Basically became, Alex and Cooper for 2013 2nd(Tank), the Titans 2014 3rd, and KC's 2nd in 2014. Great deal IMO.
Originally posted by eonblue:
We traded back. KCs 33rd pick for 40th and a 3rd.

Great mock. Loved the trades and players. You probably wont believe me but I'm working on my mock and my first 3 picks are Roby, Beckham, and Bailey.

Let me ask you what you think about Bailey?

I see a guy that be an 8th man in the box. He payed LB last year. He has all the play reading attributes with a DBs athleticism. Can he cover in the pros tho?

He covers slot recievers right now. USC plays him the same way Texas played Vacarro at safety. I believe he can cover in the pros, as a SS, he'll mostly cover TEs and he's pretty much shut down all that he faced this year.
Originally posted by Ether:
SJB is a second year CB (played receiver his entire football career until Bo switched him) and has made big plays since. 6'2-6'3 220 lbs. Has potential to develop into a sick corner in the NFL.

could be the next marcus cooper--------whoops
[ Edited by hofer36 on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM ]
7a. Cairo Santos, K, 5-8, 160, Tulane -He's a kicker

Teams would pay good money for your in depth scouting reports lol