Well since the university of Idaho has been horrible as always, i have no one to talk about except Austin. This is premature as he is a True Freshman, but three years from now could he be Andy Lees replacement? I think so.

Kid is a true freshman. He has been awarded national special teams awards three times this year. In high school he kicked a 67 yard field goal. One yard short of the national record.

This year he is averaging 47 yards per punt, and has a long of 63 yards. He is currently tied for third in the nation for average i believe.

Seriously, at the games, this kid is the star. Its a sad state of affairs, but this kid is the rock star of the program right now.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=6362204

Andy lee is signed through 2018, but his last two years of his contract are expensive. AB would have to give more details beyond that. But if there is an out on that money, i don't see us keeping him beyond 2016, unless he takes a cut.

Remember, most people around here thought i was crazy about Mcdermott, and i know this is premature, but thought i would post and see if anyone is interested in discussion.