Football Gameplan's 2014 Midseason Mock Draft Video

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em

for those who don't have 15 minutes to watch who does emdiggity project to the niners
Originally posted by hofer36:
for those who don't have 15 minutes to watch who does emdiggity project to the niners

Lamarcus Joyner. Too early IMO. I actually have us taking him in the second though in my early mock.

Has Bradley Roby, my first round pick for the niners in my early draft going 23 to the chargers.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM ]
No Lewan or Kouandjio either.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Has us passing on Marquis Lee for a 5'8" corner.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Hes not a CB. He is a S. Hes playing CB this season, but IMO there is no way in hell he plays CB in the NFL. He's playing well, but he goes in the second round IMO.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Hes not a CB. He is a S. Hes playing CB this season, but IMO there is no way in hell he plays CB in the NFL. He's playing well, but he goes in the second round IMO.

That's even worse. A 5'8" safety? Ugh..

That's even worse. A 5'8" safety? Ugh..

He made the switch to CB this year hoping to up his draft stock. He has had some good games, including the last one against Clemson, hes playing solid at the position to be fair, but i still dont see him being a natural fit at CB. Its a possibility i guess, but like i said i see him going in the mid-late second. Had he declared last season he would have been a mid round pick due to his size.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

SAD FACE INDEED!
This guy knows how to package his product nicely, but the product is average at best.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
This guy knows how to package his product nicely, but the product is average at best.

How?

So you'd take him in the 2nd but not the late 1st? How does that make sense?

Plus, he's been solid as a corner this year & being matched up vs good WRs & TEs in the ACC, why would you question his ability to play CB in the NFL? Also, being 5'8 has nothing to do with his skill. There have been countless of CB that are 5'8/5'9 that were taken in the 1st Rd that have succeeded to a certain extent in the NFL: Darrell Green, Aaron Glenn, Antoine Winnfield, Alphonso Smith...

Plus, he's been solid as a corner this year & being matched up vs good WRs & TEs in the ACC, why would you question his ability to play CB in the NFL? Also, being 5'8 has nothing to do with his skill. There have been countless of CB that are 5'8/5'9 that were taken in the 1st Rd that have succeeded to a certain extent in the NFL: Darrell Green, Aaron Glenn, Antoine Winnfield, Alphonso Smith...

but the niners have shifted focus to bigger corners in recent years---see signings of ashomugha drafting of cooper---i think they want bigger corners not smaller---so im not sure joyner is a good scheme fit---and i dont kow how you bypass a marquis lee for him

Like i said, he is a mid-late second rounder. How is that the same as a late first? Not sure i understand your logic there, that if he is worth a late second why not a late first? Thats pretty flawed logic.

Like i said, he may play CB in the nfl, i may be wrong on that, but IMO his skillset translates more in S at the NFL level.

Dont get me wrong, i like what the kid has to offer, i have us taking him in the second(late second), but late first is too early.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

SAD FACE INDEED!

This