LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

tasom hill

if harbaugh is looking for a potential backup qb in the future that has mobility to run the pistol and read option--also threw the ball well today vs Houston...and I think he was a Stanford recruit
It's spelled Taysom. He's only a Soph, though I believe he's still eligible because of his LDS mission, I doubt he'd enter the draft. And the kid is only completing, after today's performance, a hair over 50% of his passes.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
It's spelled Taysom. He's only a Soph, though I believe he's still eligible because of his LDS mission, I doubt he'd enter the draft. And the kid is only completing, after today's performance, a hair over 50% of his passes.

which is only slighly less than what niners qb are completing this year
Originally posted by hofer36:

Cause college D's are just as good as NFL D's? I'm honestly not sure if you're joking.

Cause I know when I think about Middle Tenn, Virginia, Utah, Utah State, etc. I don't think about them as NFL caliber defenses.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by hofer36:

Cause college D's are just as good as NFL D's? I'm honestly not sure if you're joking.

Cause I know when I think about Middle Tenn, Virginia, Utah, Utah State, etc. I don't think about them as NFL caliber defenses.

did i say that college Ds are as good as pro Ds...no....btw what teams did Nevada play when Kaepernick went there?
The NFL scouts project players skills for transition to pro game.....they rely on that alkot more than stats
Share 49ersWebzone