There are 360 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The WR Sleepers Thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Not sure if a "sleeper"

But I'm really digging L'Damian Washington, 6-4, 205lbs, Mizzou

Tall, lanky, great speed, body control, great hands etc.

Same here. Franklin being out hurts Washington's production but he still had a decent game against Florida's secondary.

Him and FSU's Rashad Greene are 2 of my favorite wrs right now
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Not sure if a "sleeper"

Same here. Franklin being out hurts Washington's production but he still had a decent game against Florida's secondary.

whatever happened to dorial beckham green, the missouri wr who was rated by many the #1 recruit in his class a couple years ago...guys like washington seem to be overshadowing him
we need some dreads
Originally posted by hofer36:
whatever happened to dorial beckham green, the missouri wr who was rated by many the #1 recruit in his class a couple years ago...guys like washington seem to be overshadowing him
2nd on team in Yards and TDs to Washington. First 4 games DGB was the go-to guy and was showing his potential (he's still just a true Soph), last 3 games it's been Washington.
Originally posted by hofer36:

He is young, only a true soph. As a freshman he got caught with marijuana and was in the coaches dog house.

He is still an NFL talent, he is having a good year.
Washington showing some nice speed with a 96 yard touchdown catch and run
  • buck
  • Veteran
Jeff Janis had 15 receptions for 331 yards and 4 touchdowns yesterday.
The Niners really need to turn around their luck with WR in this years draft.
[ Edited by Butter on Oct 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Not sure if a "sleeper"

The Niners seem to be much more of a Nov Turner than Bill Walsh type offense. Their run game would be perfect to set up the deep play action pass.

Last year I really wanted to roll the dice on Terrance Williams. I'd love to have a tall, fast WR to play on the outside to stretch the field. I'm intrigued by L'Damian Washington to be that type of player. What range is he likely to be drafted?

I'd also love to have a small Welker type slot WR who could play underneath, but also stretch the field as well.
Originally posted by Butter:
The Niners seem to be much more of a Nov Turner than Bill Walsh type offense. Their run game would be perfect to set up the deep play action pass.

Last year I really wanted to roll the dice on Terrance Williams. I'd love to have a tall, fast WR to play on the outside to stretch the field. I'm intrigued by L'Damian Washington to be that type of player. What range is he likely to be drafted?

I'd also love to have a small Welker type slot WR who could play underneath, but also stretch the field as well.

Small Slot type wrs:
Mike Campanaro, Wake Forest

Not sure if a "sleeper"

Looks good so far this year