LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Robert Herron-WR-Wyoming

Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
ill never understand why everyone wants us to have N draft a bunch of midgets ..... Yea i know they're speedy N what not but we have enough midgets already that aint cuttin it..

Read my post for insight into why bigger isn't always better!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/177623-49ers-lack-true-slot/

Yes just what we need another thread about WRz thanks
ill never understand why everyone wants us to have N draft a bunch of midgets ..... Yea i know they're speedy N what not but we have enough midgets already that aint cuttin it..

I'm starting to notice that if you don't draft/sign a big physical receiver to fight for the ball (Boldin, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson), the next best thing is to sign a short speedy reciever who is elusive and can get separation. It's those middle/average sized/skilled receivers who don't seem to excel in either strength or speed.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Barrows twitter feed has a tweet from a purported Wyoming student. Legit account w/ years of tweets...claiming that Herron has been wearing a 9ers hat on campus for some length of time.
Originally posted by mustangmele:

I'm starting to notice that if you don't draft/sign a big physical receiver to fight for the ball (Boldin, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson), the next best thing is to sign a short speedy reciever who is elusive and can get separation. It's those middle/average sized/skilled receivers who don't seem to excel in either strength or speed.

Yea N if u dont like small CBz u draft/sign big CBz if u dont like big RBz u sign small RBz whats ur point??????
Originally posted by sfout:
Barrows twitter feed has a tweet from a purported Wyoming student. Legit account w/ years of tweets...claiming that Herron has been wearing a 9ers hat on campus for some length of time.

So he's a 49ers fan, not that unusual considering he's from Cali.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/3/13/5503944/nfl-pro-day-results-march-13?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Patriots had a private workout after his pro day
Well JH is always talking about how much he respects Al Davis so let's draft this guy and every other guy that runs 4.3-something.
I wouldnt mind grabbing him in the 3rd.

1st - Dennard CB
2nd - Moncrief WR
2nd - Bucannon SS
3rd - Herron WR
3rd - Easley DE
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Well JH is always talking about how much he respects Al Davis so let's draft this guy and every other guy that runs 4.3-something.

He's also a productive WR who runs really good routes and is excellent at beating press coverage...he just also happens to be really fast.
Brandin cooks

Originally posted by Broseph6:
Brandin cooks

What about him?
  • evil
  • Veteran
I am probably in a very small minority but Verrett in the 1st and drafting Herron and Abredderis in rounds 2 and 3 would make me happy. If we can trade 56 & 94 to move up in the 2nd for Tuitt it would be even better.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
That means cooks will run 4.19 or 4.23 tomorrow. Don't put to much on pro days they exaggerate

agree
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Brandin cooks

What about him?

Hes better.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Brandin cooks

What about him?

Hes better.

That's pretty obvious, but this is a Herron thread. Cooks has his own thread.
Share 49ersWebzone