LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Robert Herron-WR-Wyoming

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He looks to be the same size as Kyle Williams and run and play about the same way. If he can hang on to the ball on returns and be smarter on the field, he would be better than Kyle Williams.

More like Steve Smith.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He looks to be the same size as Kyle Williams and run and play about the same way. If he can hang on to the ball on returns and be smarter on the field, he would be better than Kyle Williams.

More like Steve Smith.

They say that for every 5'10 guys the last 10 years. Haven't seen the like of Steve Smith since to match the production, clutch play making ability in the same small package.
They say that for every 5'10 guys the last 10 years. Haven't seen the like of Steve Smith since to match the production, clutch play making ability in the same small package.

Steve Smith is a stud, no doubt. I just mean he looks more like him. He's a little more stout than Williams. He's about 3 inches shorter than DeSean Jackson but about 15 pounds heavier.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Robert Herron Wyoming 5-10 187

Last year, Herron played in 12 games. He had 72 for 937 yards and 9 scores.
He averaged 13.01 yards per reception and 78.08 yards per game.

In the last two years he played in 20 games. He went 103 for 1594 and 17 scores.
He averaged 15.48 yards per reception and 79.70 yards a game.

Over the last two years, he accounted for 24% of Wyoming's passing yards and 29% of their receiving touchdowns

His wide receiver production grade was 0.5351--a little lower than the desired 0.60 (which would mean a player had ate 30% of the team's passing yards and 30% of the team's receiving touchdowns.
Tony Pauline is reporting that he ran in the low 4.3s today, and a few watches had him in the high 4.2s
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
Tony Pauline is reporting that he ran in the low 4.3s today, and a few watches had him in the high 4.2s

sooooo, was he sick/crippled/zombie at the combine?
I think if we go CB, S, or DE/DT with our first 2 picks AND Davante Adams and Moncrief is gone, Id be down for Herron with our 2nd rounder.
acc. to barrows, a niners scout visited his pro day.
[ Edited by communist on Mar 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM ]
Just watched his highlights from the game against Texas. Really impressive.

That's pure speed right there. How can you not take a third round flier on the guy?
I'd love to get Herron.

His game speed seems to match the low 4.3 times. Him and Moncrief would be a nice addition
That means cooks will run 4.19 or 4.23 tomorrow. Don't put to much on pro days they exaggerate
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

sooooo, was he sick/crippled/zombie at the combine?

No, pro day times are always faster than combine times. Different ways of timing, different track surface, etc.... I don't take pro day times too seriously. Combine times are where EVERYONE runs under the same conditions.
[ Edited by kronik on Mar 13, 2014 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

More like Steve Smith.

I don't watch college ball but looking at some plays and senior bowl stuff he does remind me of steve smith
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
ill never understand why everyone wants us to have N draft a bunch of midgets ..... Yea i know they're speedy N what not but we have enough midgets already that aint cuttin it..

Read my post for insight into why bigger isn't always better!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/177623-49ers-lack-true-slot/
Share 49ersWebzone