There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sammy Watkins-WR-Clemson

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
San Diego is just a troll. Not worth the time to debate.

i know. just bugs me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Josh Gordon or Calvin Johnson are the way to go. That's how a personnel department drafts a WR. We need a Josh Gordon or Megatron.

Kelvin Benjiman.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Kelvin Benjiman.

Benjamin Watson.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
San Diego is just a troll. Not worth the time to debate.

Yea, he's a known whiner grasping for attention. Ignore him
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
6'1" 205 lbs. college listing = 6'0" 190 lbs. combine real Pro measurements without all the lies making their college program sound bigger....

do you even watch college football?

lol. he likes to comment on things he really doesn't know much about. he just recently heard about this new hot topic called going through progressions and has been beating that drum pretty hard.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
Josh Gordon or Calvin Johnson are the way to go. That's how a personnel department drafts a WR. We need a Josh Gordon or Megatron.

Kelvin Benjiman.

I like the size a lot. And pretty good production. We need big WR's.

Kelvin Benjiman.

I like the size a lot. And pretty good production. We need big WR's.

Size queen.
Benjamin will get the higher draft grade. Watkins or Lee will fall to the 15-20 range and we can move up again and get one if needed.
If Watkins falls to 15 I say we make the move. Would be even better if all we have to give up is a third round pick, similar to the Eric Reid pick last year. I think for many on the webzone, that one pick alone would make the 2014 draft. And it could also finally end the Josh Gordon talk.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Dec 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
If Watkins falls to 15 I say we make the move. Would be even better if all we have to give up is a third round pick, similar to the Eric Reid pick last year. I think for many on the webzone, that one pick alone would make the 2014 draft. And it could also finally end the Josh Gordon talk.

Dude the Josh Gordon thread is somewhere else, ugh. But I totally agree with you if we could move up for a third to 15 range that would be great. If Benjamin runs 4.4 range guy will be a top ten pick. He is fast and huge.
3 catches, 66 yards, 1 TD after the first two drives of the Orange Bowl
This kid is looking like a top ten pick!
Beast mode showing plenty of size on that jump ball lol
WANT WANT WANT WANT
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Benjamin will get the higher draft grade. Watkins or Lee will fall to the 15-20 range and we can move up again and get one if needed.

Maybe Lee will but there isnt chance that Watkins will and NO one will have a higher draft grade over Watkins