1. Houston is good at WR, but they need help on defense and at QB. Clowney or QB here, I think, but def not Watkins.
2. STL won't take a DB/LB this early, and they are good on the edge, so they won't go defense here. They need a #1 WR, a legit OT, and (in my mind) a new QB. They are the biggest threat to take Watkins before #5, IMO.
3. JAX is a mess. They need help pretty much everywhere, so it comes down to value and positional importance. If they like one of the QBs, I think that is their first move, if they don't trade down. Defense is a real possibility, as DC to HC guys hate having a crappy defense (makes it harder to scapegoat your OC when the team sucks). They need WR with Blackmon's mess, but I don't think they'll see this as the top priority. They are more than one draft away, and they should draft like it.
4. CLE might be willing to wait out Hoyer's recovery, as they aren't exactly SB contenders this (or any) year. Watkins woulb be scary next to Gordon, but I don't see that being a the move. They could go QB or edge rusher here. They might be desperate enough for picks to give us a deal that is close to what we could negotiate with the Raiders, so we could conceivably trade up to here, but only if their desperation and the depth of this draft coerce them to give us a good deal. They could conceivably come away with 3 very good players and a solid one for one exceptional WR. Not a bad deal for a team that is garbage almost all the way down the roster.
5. They're the likeliest team to take Watkins, IMO. They're also the likeliest to need a trade down. The roster is a mess, and the coach/gm have been around long enough to feel the heat. They are more than one draft away from being good, but a handfull of extra picks gives them 1.5 drafts, in essence. The desperate nature of the GMs employment could get us a good deal on the trade up (maybe 1,2,3,3 and a day 2 pick next year).
I don't see Watkins making it past 5, however things shake out. I honestly don't see us trading up for him, either, but it seems possible if STL goes another way (OT). It's something fun to think about in the longest draft wait ever, at least.