There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Derek Carr- Future 49ers backup QB?

I feel like this kid would be a perfect QB for Harbs He can make every throw needed at the NFL level. Great athlete. I love his character and intensity. Kid was bred to be an NFL QB. Not sure if we will spend a second on a QB, and who knows he may even sneak into the first, but personally if we could get him in the second i would take him in a heart beat.

Discuss?

Yeah so when Kap stinks up the joint we can chant

WE WANT CARR

WE WANT CARR
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Oct 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

WE WANT CARR

WE WANT CARR

• sfout
  • Veteran
They beat me to it but I got the video....

WE WANT CARR

WE WANT CARR

Beat me to it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

WE WANT CARR

WE WANT CARR

lol
Well, i understand the comments....

But in all seriousness we will be drafting a QB this year.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

WE WANT CARR

WE WANT CARR

lol

Our fanbase has an eye for unparalleled ability.

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Rocket arm, Ivy League smarts and an insatiable love of football. Harbaugh's gonna pop some wood.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 18, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]

Rocket arm, Ivy League smarts and an insatiable love of football. Harbaugh's gonna pop some wood.

Can't beat Harvard or Yale. Don't want.

J/k
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Possibly a high/low doubleton
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Can't beat Harvard or Yale. Don't want.

J/k

could be the next ryan fitzpatrick
We had one carr already N he sucked thoughout his years in tha NFL so is this carr any better is what im wonderin??
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
We had one carr already N he sucked thoughout his years in tha NFL so is this carr any better is what im wonderin??

To be fair, Carr V1.0 was an amazing quarterback. He had perhaps the tightest spiral I've ever seen, cannon arm, awareness, intelligence, all the tools to be a great NFL QB but he got beatdown like I've seen few QB's beat down, I mean he was sacked so many times the first few seasons in Houston that I don't think he ever recovered, dude ended up with some form of PTSD, he always looked shell-shocked afterwards. I have a friend I was in the Army with who is a NY Giants fan, huge fan, attends a lot of the games and he says that during the preseason and even warmups, if you didn't know who was who, Carr looked like a better QB than Eli. Incredible precision, throwing with high velocity....however as soon as he gets into a game, his eyes glaze over and he gets that deer in the headlights look going. Houston ruined what could have been, should have been, a pretty good NFL career.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 19, 2013 at 2:35 PM ]
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Totally different QB's. But to be fair, who knows what David could have been had he not been thrown to the wolves in texas.