LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

2013 College Football Week 8 Watch List

Originally posted by eonblue:
Eric Ebron and Tre Boston are ballin.

Ebron has 1st-2nd rd talent written all over him.

Boston is a 3rd rounder to me, could move up the boards.
Mike Evans with 200 yards and 3 TDs....in the 1st half.

#1 WR in the country.
Mike Evans with 200 yards and 3 TDs....in the 1st half.

#1 WR in the country.

That Texas A&M offense is like out of a comic book or something, don't make any damn sense.
Iowa is giving Ohio a run for its money and Tennessee knocked off South Carolina earlier.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That Texas A&M offense is like out of a comic book or something, don't make any damn sense.

Its the oline and Manziel. Hes the ideal scrambler for the 4wr sets. The LBs have to honor the pass and play that intermiediate zone. The oline consistently single at least 3 DL of the 4 man front. Thats the key. Being able to block 4 dl with 5ol. Their run blocking scheme is so fun to watch because its so simple yet effective and executed to perfection.

I love the power running game but in college it doesnt get much better than the air raid.
Its the oline and Manziel. Hes the ideal scrambler for the 4wr sets. The LBs have to honor the pass and play that intermiediate zone. The oline consistently single at least 3 DL of the 4 man front. Thats the key. Being able to block 4 dl with 5ol. Their run blocking scheme is so fun to watch because its so simple yet effective and executed to perfection.

I love the power running game but in college it doesnt get much better than the air raid.

If Evans keeps producing like this he could wind up in the Top 10 of the draft, he's just putting up some retarded numbers thus far.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If Evans keeps producing like this he could wind up in the Top 10 of the draft, he's just putting up some retarded numbers thus far.

Ive already seen him mocked in the top 10. He just has to get healthy for the combine.
Thanks for the list AB.. I print out your lists every week and use it as a companion. Good Stuff, man.
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Thanks for the list AB.. I print out your lists every week and use it as a companion. Good Stuff, man.

Nice, and awesome. And no problem.

Week 9 Link:
Share 49ersWebzone