There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Paul Richardson Jr-WR-Colorado

• xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:

Feel free to look at the posts above yours to see why those numbers were posted.

i kid
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 50s A need for speed: #49ers meet with Colorado WR Paul Richardson ... http://a.sacb.ee/gWdHKYi
hope we draft this kid. he's exactly what we need.
Bryant, Beckham, Richardson......I kinda sorta see a pattern here.
Small hands concerns me I'll pass
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Small hands concerns me I'll pass

you dont need big hands on a bang 8 or go.
Looks like a slower taller Desean Jackson.
We don't need a Gumby...we need a bigger, just-as-fast WR. They're out there and I trust that's who Baalke will draft.
This is one FOOL i want the Niners NOT to waste their time with this SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT WR that will get jammed at the line of scrimage all through his career unless he puts sum meat on, i DONT CARE if hes lightning fast this dude just wont make it, i honestly will be pissed if they draft him
please dont bring up moncrief or matthews. both of those dont play close to as fast as paul richardson does. put on the tape and ignore the other bs. neither of those guys accelerate off the line as fast and fluid as this guy does nor have the ability to separate with that second gear. the guy jab steps defenders without skipping a beat at top speed. not to mention unlike moncrief he actually uses his hands to catch the ball. the desean jackson comparison is spot on IMO.
[ Edited by sf_nicoya on Apr 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM ]
Paul Richardson sounds like an accountant

Needs to change his name to DePaul Richardson if Im gonna take him seriously
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Paul Richardson sounds like an accountant

Needs to change his name to DePaul Richardson if Im gonna take him seriously

lololol. It is almost slightly racist but oh so funny. I've thought all year that he is one of the players that has one of those names that can either sound really lame and cheesy or be a "respect me" name depending on how you say it.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This is one FOOL i want the Niners NOT to waste their time with this SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT WR that will get jammed at the line of scrimage all through his career unless he puts sum meat on, i DONT CARE if hes lightning fast this dude just wont make it, i honestly will be pissed if they draft him

Paul Richardson 6'1 170 lbs entering the NFL
Marvin Harrison listed at 6'0 175 after a HOF NFL career

Not predicting a similar career for Richardson but it's stupid to think he can't hold up out there. Can easily put on 5-10 lbs on that frame with NFL training.
Originally posted by genus49:
Paul Richardson 6'1 170 lbs entering the NFL
Marvin Harrison listed at 6'0 175 after a HOF NFL career

Not predicting a similar career for Richardson but it's stupid to think he can't hold up out there. Can easily put on 5-10 lbs on that frame with NFL training.

To be honest, Im not even sure of that... no, college training is not the NFL but when Macintyre came in he completed redid the weight room and the way they trained at CU and Richardson didnt look like he got any bigger. I hope P-Rich has a successful NFL career... but drafting him before the 4th scares the living crap out of me with Jenkins still fresh in our memories and the quality WRs still expected to be around in the 3rd.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Bryant, Beckham, Richardson......I kinda sorta see a pattern here.

All smokescreens to get the deep threat we really want....Moncrief