There are 210 users in the forums

Davante Adams WR Fresno ST

I see the buzz around Adams has cooled since the combine, I wonder if he will be around in the second round?

I believe the lack of talk about him means he is wanted...
Originally posted by jimrat:
Would love it if we got him and Landry...........dat hands!!

Would cream myself if we got both of them. Great hands are my favorite attribute in a WR, followed by route running. Neither guy is fast, per say, but they flat out make plays in contested areas. That's the type of WR I want.
Meeting with the coaching staff today at the 9ers Pro Day.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

Hope it's a smoke screen.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Would love it if we got him and Landry...........dat hands!!

Would cream myself if we got both of them. Great hands are my favorite attribute in a WR, followed by route running. Neither guy is fast, per say, but they flat out make plays in contested areas. That's the type of WR I want.

Adams I would take in a heartbeat. Landry is still a question mark. He appears to be a lot like Boldin because of his hands and lack of speed. I guess I will defer to the experts on him.
I really think Davante is on our radar.

We sent scouts out to see Carr, but the rumors were we were really scouting Davante.

Then we bring him in under the radar to the local workout, and Rice Jr. gets the headline.

He went to the smae high school as Harbs, and was coached by the same coach, so there is a connection there.

I really think there is heavy interest, that is purposely being kept under the radar just a hunch.

I would love to see him in a 49ers uniform.

With the exception of Cooks, i think Adams has potential to make the biggest impart year one of any rookie coming out.

Kid has sky high potential IMO. Look what he has done with only 4 years total career experience playing football.

I know he isaint a popular pick around here, but IMO his talent and potential are being severely underplayed.
i like Adams. reminds me of Jordy Nelson.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

I spent 20 minutes watching this kid again last night. I would really like him or Cody Lattimier.
Share 49ersWebzone