Davante Adams WR Fresno ST

Fresno ST players stock dropping
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Nice if Adams dropped straight to us

good thing Adams stock isn't dropping

8 more grabs for 72 yards and a TD while Carr looked incompetent the majority of the game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

8 more grabs for 72 yards and a TD while Carr looked incompetent the majority of the game

Carr looked extremely bad all game long. Looked like he was rushing things from start of the game all the way thru.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Carr looked extremely bad all game long. Looked like he was rushing things from start of the game all the way thru.

Fresno State's o-line was getting crushed by USC's all game long but nevertheless Carr missed a lot of passes that he had hit all year.
  • buck
  • Veteran

Adams was targeted 11 times, I believe.

I think he had 9 receptions.
Originally posted by buck:

Adams was targeted 11 times, I believe.

I think he had 9 receptions.

ah 9 for 74 yards, missed the last one

Fresno State's o-line was getting crushed by USC's all game long but nevertheless Carr missed a lot of passes that he had hit all year.

Derek Carr looked Like David Carr OHH O!

Adams is clearly the best player on the team

Carr hit a bunch of guys and they dropped passes which didn't help. He needs a big senior bowl week.
http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writer/jeremy-fowler/24387922/fresno-state-wr-davante-adams-declaring-for-nfl-draft

Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writer/jeremy-fowler/24387922/fresno-state-wr-davante-adams-declaring-for-nfl-draft

Nice! 3rd round grade so far huh. With so many 2nd and 3rd round picks, I got a good feeling he'll be a niner. The rumor that Baalke was at Fresno State to watch him play doesn't hurt either.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM ]
Originally posted by kronik:

Nice! 3rd round grade so far huh. With so many 2nd and 3rd round picks, I got a good feeling he'll be a niner. The rumor that Baalke was at Fresno State to watch him play doesn't hurt either.

He goes late first-mid second IMO. Somewhere in the 25- 50 range.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by kronik:

Any idea what his 40 time maybe a 4.5 ?? I know he's a bigg WR any spee there ????I'd say we take him or trade up to get him if hes within 8 pickz ....
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Dec 26, 2013 at 7:37 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Yea, possible. Will depend on combine results, measurements, interviews, etc...
  • buck
  • Veteran
Davante Adams to declare

Fresno State wide receiver Davante Adams -- who led the Mountain West Conference in receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns the past two seasons by wide margins -- told coach Tim DeRuyter in a meeting Thursday that he will declare for the NFL draft.

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2013/12/26/3685419/bulldogs-davante-adams-to-declare.html#storylink=cpy
Share 49ersWebzone