LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Davante Adams WR Fresno ST

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Kid has 80 catches, 888 yards(A lot of 8's lol), and 14 TDs this season.

Anyone get an idea if this kid is RS-Sophomore or just reg Sophomore?

He is a RSS. So he does have the required three years to be draft eligible if he wanted to declare.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Nov 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
11 receptions 79 yards and a TD. Another "down game" some people could argue, but even in down games he is putting up numbers.

Fresno State has changed up their game plan a bit on offense since the SDSU game. Adams has been blocking alot and being used in WR screens a lot. Not seeing as many targets in the RZ, and with the emergence of harper the last few games has seen less deep targets as well.

Still does what he does though, and he does it well. Great blocker, physical, reliable, and makes the most of his touches.
246 yards and 4 TD's lol.
I hope this dude comes out so we can draft his ass
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
246 yards and 4 TD's lol.

shortest TD catch was 39 yards
6 catches 142 yards 3TDs through the first quarter
  • mod
  • Veteran
He's looking incredible today. That release on TD #2 was mean lol
13 more grabs for 264 and 3 Tds
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
WANT!
this guy is a boss

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by buck:
I do not think Davante Edwards is eligible for the 2014 draft.

I am not positive about this but he is listed as a sophomore.

He is a Sophmore... I just wanted to make a thread on him to keep track on him.

He is eligible to enter this year because he is a redshirt sophomore. I don't think he will. But you never know.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by buck:
I do not think Davante Edwards is eligible for the 2014 draft.

I am not positive about this but he is listed as a sophomore.

He is a Sophmore... I just wanted to make a thread on him to keep track on him.

He is eligible to enter this year because he is a redshirt sophomore. I don't think he will. But you never know.

The thing with Adams is he is in a bit of a unique situation. He stays and has another year like this year, and he is likely the #1 wr taken in his draft. He leaves, he gambles a bit on where he will be taken. Carr is leaving, so its never a guarantee with a new QB what kind of connection you'll have. He kind of has to gamble either way.
The thing with Adams is he is in a bit of a unique situation. He stays and has another year like this year, and he is likely the #1 wr taken in his draft. He leaves, he gambles a bit on where he will be taken. Carr is leaving, so its never a guarantee with a new QB what kind of connection you'll have. He kind of has to gamble either way.

What round is Adam projected in now?

If hes not a 1st round pick now then he should go back if he can raise his stock. As long as the program is in good shape. Look what happened to Matt Barkley and Marqise Lee. Ofcourse Lee didn't have a choice but the instability of that program really caused took the ground out from underneath them. I haven't seen Adam but if he can ball out he should go back and get that top 15 money. Ill have to watch some tape on him though because I'm hearing good things.
Originally posted by eonblue:

If hes not a 1st round pick now then he should go back if he can raise his stock. As long as the program is in good shape. Look what happened to Matt Barkley and Marqise Lee. Ofcourse Lee didn't have a choice but the instability of that program really caused took the ground out from underneath them. I haven't seen Adam but if he can ball out he should go back and get that top 15 money. Ill have to watch some tape on him though because I'm hearing good things.

i honestly think he'll be available when we pick in the 1st. i see Watkins and Mike Evans as 1&2 in the WR rankings with Adams and Lee battling for the next pick
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by eonblue:

i honestly think he'll be available when we pick in the 1st. i see Watkins and Mike Evans as 1&2 in the WR rankings with Adams and Lee battling for the next pick

IMO if he declares, he would go somewhere in the 20-40 range, BUT that could change dramatically with a good combine. Still dont think he declares though.
Share 49ersWebzone