LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

DRAFT A QB??

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I can't help but wonder what the team's plan is if something were to happen to Kap... I mean, a bad injury or so?

With a possible four picks in the 3rd round, shouldn't we start to scout a bonafide QB right now?? I mean, just the way we drafted Kaepernick even with Alex Smith on the team??
BJ?
Yeah when Kap wins the Super Bowl, kick him the nuts and trade him for the Jags 1st (Bridgewater), 2nd, and 3rd rounders so we don't have to give Kap a massive extension
Originally posted by English:
BJ?

I like BJ but I think maybe we should take a QB somewhere between rounds 3-5 to solidify the backup position. I jsut don't feel conmfortable with MCCoy atthe #2 and while I like BJ alot, who know how he would perform against #1's in a real game
  • sfout
  • Veteran
If we draft one this year I wouldn't mind it being Logan Thomas, the potential is there but I don't think he'll go higher than round 4 (see Jones, Landry).
If CK gets hurt...who will be the #1 pick? The niners would be right there near the top or the draft.
fales in the 3rd round?
Devin Gardner from Michigan
derek carr is looking good
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
derek carr is looking good

Lol? You want Carr?

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
If CK gets hurt...who will be the #1 pick? The niners would be right there near the top or the draft.

I disagree. You honestly think we are going to end up 2-14 or 3-13? Overreaction.
We should draft a Qb...with a 6th or7th.
Not looking to draft a QB but I do like David Fales.
Originally posted by English:
I disagree. You honestly think we are going to end up 2-14 or 3-13? Overreaction.

Sarcasm meter broken?
Give me a strong armed QB from the pocket who can sit behind Kape and learn and develop, enough gimmickness already. This isn't the Pac 12 and Oregon. This is the Big Boys league.
Share 49ersWebzone