LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

KC Chiefs Season Win Total

My lady friend is a Chefs fan, so I have to root for them, they looked good last night. Either that or Philly looked that bad, not sure, but 3-0 is 3-0. Keep winning Andy and Alex, get us our extra 2nd rounder.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Need an 8-8 record or better to upgrade our 3rd round pick to a 2nd.

9/8 @ Jaguars - W
9/15 vs. Cowboys - W
9/19 @ Eagles - W
9/29 vs. Giants
10/6 @ Titans
10/13 vs. Raiders
10/20 vs. Texans
10/27 vs. Browns
11/3 @ Bills
11/17 @ Broncos
11/24 vs. Chargers
12/1 vs. Broncos
12/8 @ Redskins
12/15 @ Raiders
12/22 vs. Colts
12/29 @ Chargers

they really have an easy schedule, i can see 10 wins here.
All they have to do is go 4-8 the rest of the way and we get their 2nd. Browns, Raiders x 2, Chargers at home... Bills and Titans...

Even if they get into the playoffs that's pick 53 and on.... say it ends up around 55... better than them winning 5-7 games and ending up around pick 70-75. So we will probably gain around 15-20 spots. Should be looking at 2 late 2nds. Our Titans pick will probably be mid 3rd; they are 3-1 already but should start to even out as they play tougher teams.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM ]
Go Chiefs & Titans-until they play us!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

We're playing the Chiefs in the super bowl?
Originally posted by tohara3:

Why would you want the Titans to have a better record when we hold their 3rd round pick? You want them to do worse so our 3rd round pick is higher. Like beginning of round 3 instead of mid to late round 3? Or are you referring to them playing Seattle? I'd gladly take a lower pick to have them upset Seattle on the road.
2 to go.
Seems like they will blow by 8 wins and they should be on there way to the 5th seed assuming they don't win their division. They might have a better record than the 3rd and 4th seed, maybe even 2nd but without winning the division the best they can do is the 5th seed. Once they are in it the playoffs it means they will have the 21st pick of the round (53 in 2nd round) at worst if they would lose the wildcard game and have a worse record than the other 3 wild card losers which they probably won't. If they go to the 2nd round and get knocked out they'd be probably 56-59 as opposed to last year at 6-10 to 7-9 you would be picking around 72-79 so we are gaining around 15-20 spots. If they went say 4-12 to 5-10 we'd gain like 10-13 or so spots. So we should be looking at 2 2nd rounders that are close to the end but still better than early middle 3rd 15-20 picks later.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hopefully, they get to 8 wins, then proceed to lose their next 8 games.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Hopefully, they get to 8 wins, then proceed to lose their next 8 games.

cheers to that

Man, the Chief's schedule is about to get much tougher... Hopefully they get the next two wins in the next three games, after that, I can see them losing the rest easily.
[ Edited by vermonator on Oct 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vermonator:
Man, the Chief's schedule is about to get much tougher... Hopefully they get the next two wins in the next three games, after that, I can see them losing the rest easily.

You really bought into the chargers after the eeked out a win over the Colts???

I could see the Chiefs only losing to the Broncos and Colts.

Rivers is notoriously erratic and the Chiefs have a much better defense than the Colts do. All the Chargers had to do was neutralize Mathis to keep Rivers upright, the chiefs have a far more dynamic front 7 and an insanely better secondary when compared to the colts.

The toughest game in the next 3 weeks is the Texans and they are playing a QB who may be mentally broken in Schaub or the cult hero backup QB Yates.

As long as they contain just one of Clevelands threats in Gordon or Cameron they win that game.

The Bills.....If EJ Manuel is playing he'll be on a rickety knee, or it'll be Thad Lewis or Matt Flynn

Chiefs will be 9-0 unless the royally screw up

9-1 with the Broncos

Chargers is a toss up but I think they split the meetings and win this at home

10-2 with the second loss to the Broncos

Redskins. RG3 is still inconsistent and I could easily see the Chiefs D completely stopping him BUT lets say they loss and are 10-3

Raiders.....11-3

Home game against the Colts, toss up...if they get pressure on Luck they will win but lets say they loss...11-4

They loss to the Chargers to end the season....11-5

Chiefs will be at least a 10 win team. If the football gods wish it they could win 13 even 14 games and only loss to Denver....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
1 more to go.
It is official, KC is 8-0 and the pick is a 2nd
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
It is official, KC is 8-0 and the pick is a 2nd

Now, let's hope they lose the rest of their games.
Share 49ersWebzone