LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you our new Strong Safety

• Ether
  • Veteran
Quincy Enunwa, 6'2", 225 lbs, #18 University of Nebraska. I don't care that he plays Wide Receiver.

I mean we could give it him a shot at Wide Receiver but we'd only be able to see those hits on running plays.
[ Edited by Ether on Sep 8, 2013 at 3:53 AM ]
Special Teams.
practice squad.
and I thought it was about Ed Reynolds. I truly believe the 49ers in the future will deploy safeties whom are more of FS rather than SS.

Eric Reid and Ed Reynolds.....welcome to the ER
Originally posted by Young2Rice4TD:
Special Teams.

THIS
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
and I thought it was about Ed Reynolds. I truly believe the 49ers in the future will deploy safeties whom are more of FS rather than SS.

Would really like to see Ed Reynolds replace Whitner....but I don't think I'll ever see Baalke/Harbaugh draft a player from Stanford.

.....Whatever happen to the 9ers signing Owen Marecic btw?

I think the 9ers go back to free agency to replace Whitner and draft a Safety in the later rounds maybe Isaiah Johnson from Georgia Tech or Dion Bailey from USC.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

First off your name is the best one I've seen on the WZ, and welcome to the ER would be a badass nickname for those 2.
Share 49ersWebzone