There are 287 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Evans WR Texas A&M

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i'm sure there are.

but my personal opinion is that Watkins is #1, and Evans is clearly #2

I kinda see it like AJ Green and Julio Jones back in 2011. Green was rated higher and has better stats but both were can't miss prospects that every team would love to have.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
i'm sure there are.

I kinda see it like AJ Green and Julio Jones back in 2011. Green was rated higher and has better stats but both were can't miss prospects that every team would love to have.

i see what you're saying. i'm just a tad bit worried on how Evans can develop his route running in the NFL. something about AJ and Julio were that they ran in a pro-style kind of offense in college. Evans made a lot of plays when Johnny was running around for more time.

with that being said, Evans is one of 4 players i would trade up for. the other 3 being Watkins, Gilbert, or Dennard
I like Evans, but like a lot of fellow posters on here I think he would do best at the TE position.
Man would that be a crazy mismatch in Seattle...
Boldin and Crabs lined up outside with a double TE set of Davis and Evans.
Kaep would be a pro-bowler
i'm sure there are.

i see what you're saying. i'm just a tad bit worried on how Evans can develop his route running in the NFL. something about AJ and Julio were that they ran in a pro-style kind of offense in college. Evans made a lot of plays when Johnny was running around for more time.

with that being said, Evans is one of 4 players i would trade up for. the other 3 being Watkins, Gilbert, or Dennard

Agreed. I'd also trade up 7-10 spots for Cooks.
i'm sure there are.

i would do the same
Draft Crush
i'm sure there are.

i would do the same

This is kinda how I see us right now. Lol.
i'm sure there are.

i would do the same

This is kinda how I see us right now. Lol.

yea man, this is a serious conversation lol
Against Alabama he was a beast! They could not stop him, this is my Draft Crush!! His ability would make our offense dynamic!
[ Edited by QuickLikeKaep on Mar 28, 2014 at 1:09 PM ]
I just don't like Mike Evans :/ I don't know what it is about him. I feel like hes gonna do something to end up in jail or something. I
the next ed mccaffery
He's my favorite player in this draft and IMO worth trading up for if he gets out of the top ten. I'm not so sure he gets to #10 though.