There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Allen Robinson, Penn St. - WR

• Phil
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I'm bumping this.
I've been watching a lot of his tape lately... When I followed him during the combine, he fell off my radar because of his sub-par performance.
I think he is getting overlooked now because of the combine, I hope we target this guy with out 3rd or 4th pick (late second, early third)

Late first....move up in the second.
Originally posted by Phil:
I'm bumping this.
I've been watching a lot of his tape lately... When I followed him during the combine, he fell off my radar because of his sub-par performance.
I think he is getting overlooked now because of the combine, I hope we target this guy with out 3rd or 4th pick (late second, early third)

GOD I WANTED ROBINSON SO BAD
I'm bumping this.

same here
  • Phil
Originally posted by SFrush:
I'm bumping this.

same here

453 yards after 7 games. On pace for a 1,000 yard rookie season, he only played about 4 snaps in the first game of the season. If he went to Carolina instead of Benjamin I think he'd have even more yardage. The Jags will probably keep him as the no 1 target over Lee, who they drafted earlier. He's pretty much a young inexperienced Boldin.0. Woulda been a great replacement for Boldin. Just glad Seattle didnt get him.
453 yards after 7 games. On pace for a 1,000 yard rookie season, he only played about 4 snaps in the first game of the season. If he went to Carolina instead of Benjamin I think he'd have even more yardage. The Jags will probably keep him as the no 1 target over Lee, who they drafted earlier. He's pretty much a young inexperienced Boldin.0. Woulda been a great replacement for Boldin. Just glad Seattle didnt get him.

Really liked him in college, especially never quitting on some bad PSU teams. Always played every down hard. Hope he has a great career
Entering the draft I thought he was too slow, boy was I wrong.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Entering the draft I thought he was too slow, boy was I wrong.

You and me both.
  • DeUh
@AdamSchefter

Jaguars rookie WR Allen Robinson is out for the season with a stress fracture in his foot.
Originally posted by DeUh:
@AdamSchefter

Jaguars rookie WR Allen Robinson is out for the season with a stress fracture in his foot.

Damn that's a terrible break. He was looking so good too! Best of luck to him, I really like this kid
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Nov 13, 2014 at 9:45 PM ]
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
@AdamSchefter

Damn that's a terrible break. He was looking so good took! Best of luck to him, I really like this kid

This
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
@AdamSchefter

Damn that's a terrible break. He was looking so good took! Best of luck to him, I really like this kid

This

Terrible - especially for that team.