There are 251 users in the forums

Dri Archer-WR/RB/KR/PR/Pure Beast Mode-Kent State

Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Guy would instantly have the smallest hamstrings in the NFL at RB, he can succeed as returner and possibly a slot WR but no way in hell is he an NFL RB. Compare him to MJD. Archer has bigger biceps than quadraceps, how is that even possible?

Not sure any team would ever draft him as a pure RB; slot WR, KR and PR more likely.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Guy would instantly have the smallest hamstrings in the NFL at RB, he can succeed as returner and possibly a slot WR but no way in hell is he an NFL RB. Compare him to MJD. Archer has bigger biceps than quadraceps, how is that even possible?

Not sure any team would ever draft him as a pure RB; slot WR, KR and PR more likely.

late round pick imo not an everydown player, small & injuries in the next level

This.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Trindon Holliday has done okay for himself and he makes Archer look like a giant.

Not necessarily. Could easily be a mid-round pick; comps very closely to former 2nd rounder Dexter McCluster (who hasn't missed a game in 3 years) in terms of size, speed and skill sets.
Not necessarily. Could easily be a mid-round pick; comps very closely to former 2nd rounder Dexter McCluster (who hasn't missed a game in 3 years) in terms of size, speed and skill sets.

Shorter hair, though, IIRC. Makes him a better player. Vernon got better when he cut his hair. It's a reverse Samson thing.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Shorter hair, though, IIRC. Makes him a better player. Vernon got better when he cut his hair. It's a reverse Samson thing.

This. I guarantee that if/when he runs a 4.2 forty he'll go before the sixth round. His bench press didn't hurt him either
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Trindon Holliday has done okay for himself and he makes Archer look like a giant.

Very true. Everyone that always says size this and that and automatically says smaller guys =injuries....ummm the last time I checked players get hurt no matter what size/shape/form/race/skin color....etc you get my point
Originally posted by 49ers808:

This. I guarantee that if/when he runs a 4.2 forty he'll go before the sixth round. His bench press didn't hurt him either

Reminds me a bunch of Taiwan Jones. When did that guy go?

I understand but this kid has had injuries in NOT a big school is a ? for me. McCluster was SEC
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Reminds me a bunch of Taiwan Jones. When did that guy go?

Hell........also known as Oakland.
unoficial 4.29.... could totally live with this guy

I understand but this kid has had injuries in NOT a big school is a ? for me. McCluster was SEC

There's no correlation between size and injuries...that's a myth with no data behind it. Some of the biggest guys on the field struggle to stay healthy while some of the smallest guys can play years without any significant injuries.
Share 49ersWebzone