LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

2014 draft outlook

Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Trade up in first for a top flight corner( Bradley Roby), use our second on a big wr

This, the first second on WR Brandon Coleman and our second second on SS Karlos Williams or Dion Bailey! Yes I think the chiefs get 8 wins
Originally posted by pdizo916:
with the first overall pick, the san francisco 49ers select..........................

This left tackle
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
with the first overall pick, the san francisco 49ers select..........................

This left tackle

Damn, that's a huge baby.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This, the first second on WR Brandon Coleman and our second second on SS Karlos Williams or Dion Bailey! Yes I think the chiefs get 8 wins

I haven't looked into all the positions yet, but as long as we can get Brandon Coleman I will be happy.
Will Sutton, DT, ASU said that he received a 5th round grade from the NFL Draft advisory committee

I would have though he would be a 3rd/4th rounder if he came out as a Junior. I guess him being a bit of a tweener and being a bit undersized really hurt his draft stock

Also he is reporting he is weighing in at 305lbs
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Will Sutton, DT, ASU said that he received a 5th round grade from the NFL Draft advisory committee

I would have though he would be a 3rd/4th rounder if he came out as a Junior. I guess him being a bit of a tweener and being a bit undersized really hurt his draft stock

Also he is reporting he is weighing in at 305lbs

Sucks for him, could be great for any team to get a steal. Like Jesse Williams this year.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Sucks for him, could be great for any team to get a steal. Like Jesse Williams this year.

Why does it suck for him that he was advised he would've been a 5th rd pick? Clearly the firm that advised him were wrong. He finished last season with 13 sacks 4 pd. He finished the season with the best body of work out of all the DTs. I mean bar some injury or ailment we don't know about this guy is going to be 1st round pick.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We need to take a CB early with our first pick.
Just finished looking at David Gilbert, Miami. 6-4 247lbs

Previously played at Wisconsin who will be a 5th year senior. Plagued by a foot injury he had surgery on in the off season and first declared he retired. Then instead transferred to Miami where he will be moving from DE to OLB.

He isn't listed on Miami's roster yet, but he will have immediate eligibility

If healthy he could have a great year. Has that great combo of explosive first few steps and incredibly strong hands. Or he could be unhealthy, not play a down, and be retired
updated next page.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM ]

Trade up into the 10th spot grab roby.then second round get David Yankey,Travis Swanson,or Bryan stork for o line depth.trade back into second round and get Jordan Matthews or Brandon Coleman.if we get any of these players I'll be happy especially roby or Matthews.i also like haha Clinton Dix,Ed Reynolds,Jordan richards
I also like Karlos Williams ss Florida state
Justin Gilbert is solid to
almost every position could be addressed.....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

This left tackle

Damn, that's a huge baby.

That's a baby??
Share 49ersWebzone