There are 172 users in the forums

Wide Receiver Class of 2014

@AdamSchefter: Texas A&M WR Mike Evans and Penn St. WR Allen Robinson declared for NFL draft.

@dpbrugler: Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, and Brandin Cooks will all be just 20 years old when they report to NFL training camp. Young studs #NFLDraft
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 2, 2014 at 1:49 PM ]
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 2, 2014 at 1:54 PM ]
Great year to need a WR! With so many QBs listed high in mocks and so many really good WRs it should bode well for the first three rounds!
Sammy Watkins looking like a star right now. draft him or lee and I will be happy.
Originally posted by outside4949:
Sammy Watkins looking like a star right now. draft him or lee and I will be happy.

I've actually seen a couple of Mocks with Lee falling to the niners but not many. As Evans and a couple of other WRs rise, Lee may fall...cross your fingers!
USC WR Marqise Lee will enter the NFL Draft.
If Harbaugh and Baalke love Watkins then he will be a Niner. We have enough picks to do whatever they want. We shall see...
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
If Harbaugh and Baalke love Watkins then he will be a Niner. We have enough picks to do whatever they want. We shall see...

Watkins is likely a top 5 pick...we'd have to give up WAY too much to move into that range. Possible, yes, but not likely.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:

Watkins is likely a top 5 pick...we'd have to give up WAY too much to move into that range. Possible, yes, but not likely.

I would find it hard to imagine him not being a top 7-8 pick anyway. I dont think there is a chance in hell that the Niners would give up what it would take to get to that range.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Lee is a guy that I would love to get. If he falls into the 20 range the Niners should move up in my opinion.

Tonight I fell in love with Watkins
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Tonight I fell in love with Watkins

He is just killing it out there on a sore knee & all. 220+ yards with 8 minutes to go
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by PTulini:

Lee is a guy that I would love to get. If he falls into the 20 range the Niners should move up in my opinion.

I don't disagree about Lee, but I also think Odell Beckham Jr. could be just as explosive and he should be there in the late 1st.
I hate the Bleacher Report but their mock has Lee going to the 9ers in the first and then SS Dixon and CB Gaines in the second round. I'd be pretty ecstatic with that draft!
If we can't get Watkins hopefully we trade back and acquire more picks for '15 to get Green-Beckham. That dude is a monster and is better than Watkins in my eyes. Absolute freak.
[ Edited by HarbaughzDeep on Jan 3, 2014 at 9:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone