LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

Daniel "Mount" McCullers-NT-Tennessee

• buck
  • Veteran
I am impressed by the fact that he does not look fat and saggy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, that dude is huge.
Can you imagine how much he spends on food.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Can you imagine how much he spends on food.

I know this was only half-serious at most, but it made me think. It depends on what he eats. I put on 15-20 Lbs. of muscle eating prison slop for four months. Cheap food, but high protein and carbs. Carbs especially... f**kers just dumped every meal over a mound of rice.

I imagine that things change at certain weight thresholds, though. As an adult, I weighed 140 Lbs. to start. Most I ever weighed was 220 Lbs. and at 5'10'', I didn't carry it that well. All my fat goes on my torso. That may be the case with this kid... I'd have to see him with his shirt off. It's the most unhealthy of all body types.

The funny thing is, for an athlete... he really isn't that big.

Yokozuna Akebono Taro: 6'8'' 514 Lbs.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Phoenix you think he'd make a good 5-tech DE?

I'm not Phoenix, but IMO, I think he would be good as a 0 tech lined up over center. Gets good push on the pocket:

http://firstroundgrade.com/2013/06/27/2014-draft-first-look-daniel-mccullers-dt-tennessee/

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM ]
Russell Wilson would only come up to his titty
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, that dude is huge.

Oops my zipper was down.
Checked in at 6'7", 352 with 36 and 5/8" arms. Pretty crazy size and length.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 22, 2014 at 10:45 AM ]
Don't want. Period.

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Don't want. Period.

I'd love to have him as a monster, space-eating NT to stuff the run. He doesn't bring much of anything in terms of the pass rush but with the amount of space he occupies in the middle, that's just a monster road block that offensive linemen have to clear out of the way, hard to see your average offensive lineman handling McCullers one on one.

With close to 37" arm length, he's got the ability to really reach out and touch someone. The average for the position is anywhere from 33-34" so he's got some ridiculous reach.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Checked in at 6'7", 352 with 36 and 5/8" arms. Pretty crazy size and length.

Yea a monster that disappearz no thankz......
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

I think he needs to improve in terms of his technique, he essentially got by just using his strength but with the right coaching I can see him being like another former Tennessee guy in John Henderson. His length is a tremendous asset for him, not saying he's a 1st or 2nd round guy, but I would he happy to see him drafted in the 3rd round.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

I think he needs to improve in terms of his technique, he essentially got by just using his strength but with the right coaching I can see him being like another former Tennessee guy in John Henderson. His length is a tremendous asset for him, not saying he's a 1st or 2nd round guy, but I would he happy to see him drafted in the 3rd round.

3rd hhmmm not sure but im all about Tuitt ...Nobody better then him IMO that is
Not a Balke kind of NT
Share 49ersWebzone