LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Mel Kiper's Early Top 50 for 2014 Draft

Originally posted by fister30:
Bridegwater will be handing the ball off to Jonathon Dyer in 2014. Those two guys will have a monster year. Dyer got into trouble at auburn shortly after getting the BCS MVP, transfered to arkansas st and got his associates degree and is now eligible to play in 2014 and enrolled at louisville.

Bridgwater has a running threat to open up some passing lanes.

No he got kicked out of ark st when a video surfaced.of a cop catching him with a gun and weed. The cop let him go. It was shady shady deal. He spent his 1 year suspension at quachita tech in ark.

I wouldnt gwt to excited. He probably wont be any better than the back they have now.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Bridegwater will be handing the ball off to Jonathon Dyer in 2014. Those two guys will have a monster year. Dyer got into trouble at auburn shortly after getting the BCS MVP, transfered to arkansas st and got his associates degree and is now eligible to play in 2014 and enrolled at louisville.

No he got kicked out of ark st when a video surfaced.of a cop catching him with a gun and weed. The cop let him go. It was shady shady deal. He spent his 1 year suspension at quachita tech in ark.

I wouldnt gwt to excited. He probably wont be any better than the back they have now.

that does sound shady
I like Bradley roby but he's top 15 so unless we trade up we probably won't get him.the 2 Stan safeties,Jordan Richards and Ed Reynolds ,are interesting along WR from vandy Jordan Matthews who btw is rice's cousin.cj Barnett is good FsOhio state.brandon Coleman ,Justin Gilbert ,Cody Hoffman also look good.
No David Fales or Bene Benwikere? GTFO
I'm a big Jason Verrett fan, he doesn't have the greatest size but he's insanely productive, a true ball-hawk, always making plays, breaking up passes, he's simply relentless. He's the anti-Culliver in that he seems to always be in position to make plays on the ball and does so pretty routinely. He's also a local guy, out of Fairfield, was at Santa Rosa JC before heading off to TCU .
I agree. He picked the Gators D apart with a not so impressive receiving core. I could possibly see Tadj Boyd getting the 1st pick. I think he has just as good of arm as Teddy.

This. Unless he really screws up, I don't see anyway that Bridgewater isn't the #1 pick in 2014. He's got all the tools to be a true franchise quarterback in the NFL. Easily the best QB in what will likely be a QB rich 1st round with Boyd, Manziel, Fales, McCarron even possibly.
Originally posted by Amir:
trade all our picks to move up to number 1 and get Clowney.

this
The best draft in a decade is this year. We are going to have a first, two seconds (assuming chiefs win) and two thirds (likely a third). The guys on the board at twenty are going to be a good as the top five. lynch has just as much upside as Clowney. The guy we need is Louis Nix to put in front of Aldon. The way we drafted this year, we are building super teams. wouldn't mind getting Manziel in the second. Championship.
Originally posted by 9ertillidie:
I like Bradley roby but he's top 15 so unless we trade up we probably won't get him.the 2 Stan safeties,Jordan Richards and Ed Reynolds ,are interesting along WR from vandy Jordan Matthews who btw is rice's cousin.cj Barnett is good FsOhio state.brandon Coleman ,Justin Gilbert ,Cody Hoffman also look good.

Plenty of ammo to move up. Teams will take much much less this draft given talent level. Doubt we need a corner given how well Cox has played this summer.
The 2014 draft class looks much better than 2013.

Top DL like Clowney, but also ND boys, Tuitt and Nix, former ND, current USF Lynch.

NT like Mount McCullers.

CB is loaded, Roby, Purifoy, the kid from Oregon. NDs Jackson.

Working on a new big board, should have one up on PigskinProspects.com soon.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Top DL like Clowney, but also ND boys, Tuitt and Nix, former ND, current USF Lynch.

NT like Mount McCullers.

I don't know that the CB class is "loaded," but there are a few good ones. There was an ESPN insider article that said Marcus Roberson could end up being better than his teammate Louchiez Purifoy, but I think that article had more to do with the fact that Roberson was more highly recruited than actually watching them play. Louchiez Purifoy is better IMO. Roby is a rare talent at CB, and I would kill to get him in a Niners' uniform...

I'm starting to like Jason Verret too. He doesn't look like a star, but he looks like a future starter & a good one.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

Plenty of ammo to move up. Teams will take much much less this draft given talent level. Doubt we need a corner given how well Cox has played this summer.

T brown will be a FA nnamdi will be a FA culliver will be recovering from torn ACl
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

T brown will be a FA nnamdi will be a FA culliver will be recovering from torn ACl

Feels kind of like how we started off this offseason dealing with injuries with WR. Next year we have issues at corner leaving.

dyer was also heavily involved in the auburn controversy with players smoking spice, and commiting robberies on campus..dyer wasnt implicated directly in the robberries but he hung with those who were prooscuted, smoking spice with them
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

NT like Mount McCullers.

I don't know that the CB class is "loaded," but there are a few good ones. There was an ESPN insider article that said Marcus Roberson could end up being better than his teammate Louchiez Purifoy, but I think that article had more to do with the fact that Roberson was more highly recruited than actually watching them play. Louchiez Purifoy is better IMO. Roby is a rare talent at CB, and I would kill to get him in a Niners' uniform...

I'm starting to like Jason Verret too. He doesn't look like a star, but he looks like a future starter & a good one.

Take is as an opinion. I like the CB class. Verrett is one I like too. Also Antonie Exum is a good one, I havent seen much on him. I usually use youtube. This year I got gameplan thru DirecTV, and have the Genie, 5 tuners, so I'll be recording games.
Share 49ersWebzone