LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Passing on Day 3 safeties = vote of confidence in Trent Robinson?

Spillman is an under the radar guy. He has to step up in preseason, his play on specials speaks for itself. Gore 21, I loved Earl Thomas when he came out, would've been the glue for the future. The coaching staff has much faith in Ian Williams, can't wait for preseason to watch them all.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
that's because their safeties are garbage to begin with!

This. Carolina and Washington both had horrendous safety play last year, it can't really get any worse for them.

Point is that Robert Lester an undrafted rookie free agent is being considered to start. He certainly would've been worth a 7th round pick.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
that's because their safeties are garbage to begin with!

This. Carolina and Washington both had horrendous safety play last year, it can't really get any worse for them.

Point is that Robert Lester an undrafted rookie free agent is being considered to start. He certainly would've been worth a 7th round pick.

And if you've seen a couple of Panthers games you'd know why! lol. IMO i dont think he'd start elsewhere, but i do agree that he would've been worth a pick in the later rounds.
I was a huge fan of Josh Evans, really was hoping the 49ers would take him.

Supposedly, the Jags had Evans so high on their board that he could have been a second or third rounder for them if Cyprien was not selected.
Share 49ersWebzone