LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Who is your favorite player drafted and why?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
there wasn't one pick that i disagree with until the 5th round.

Remember when they drafted Bruce Miller and we were all complaining about him moving to FB? Goodtimes
Lemonier. Dude seems catlike on the field. But I'm rooting for Lattimore. He reminds me of guys like Hearst and Gore that succeeded despite of injury.
Lattimore is my favorite, just because he would be amazing value if he can get back to the way he was pre-injury and also he has a great story and I would love to see him succeed.
The last cornerback taken could be something. 6-2 runs a high 4.4. He has all the measurables. But my favorite is Tank, Reid, Patton and Lattimore in that order.
Reid, Tank, or Lattimore. Maybe Lemonier based off his name alone lol.
"Favorite" is difficult.

I think McDonald is the most intriguing. -- I can't wait to see how we use him in our offense, or even if we design a few new plays because of him.
Lattimore has the most potential. -- Think healing thoughts Lattimore. Think about nice, healing thoughts.
Tank will have the most long term impact. -- Like his teammate says (Moody), he's a pure animal.
Reid will have the most short term impact. -- Plug and play. Necessity filled.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
"Favorite" is difficult.

I think McDonald is the most intriguing. -- I can't wait to see how we use him in our offense, or even if we design a few new plays because of him.
Lattimore has the most potential. -- Think healing thoughts Lattimore. Think about nice, healing thoughts.
Tank will have the most long term impact. -- Like his teammate says (Moody), he's a pure animal.

Okoye has the most potential.
Lattimore! He's gonna be a complete beast!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I think Lemonier will eventually replace Brooks and be a monster DE/OLB.

Watching the tapes, Lemonier looks like a clone of Brooks. He plays downhill like Brooks.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
"Favorite" is difficult.

I don't agree. It's like saying Bob Sapp (in his prime) has the most potential as a fighter. Even though they worked with him and he trained and trained and tried to become more skilled, he still looked like an oaf out there compared to world class kickboxers. He still got his ass kicked by guys have his size. Technique and skill are underrated.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Probably most excited about Reid. I really like this draft
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
"Favorite" is difficult.

I don't agree. It's like saying Bob Sapp (in his prime) has the most potential as a fighter. Even though they worked with him and he trained and trained and tried to become more skilled, he still looked like an oaf out there compared to world class kickboxers. He still got his ass kicked by guys have his size. Technique and skill are underrated.

Yeah well he threw the discuss further than anyone in UK history after 1.5 years of training.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Probably most excited about Reid. I really like this draft

Days 2 and 3 were so good I have almost forgotten to be excited about Reid, our surefire starter at safety.
  • thl408
Vance McDonald. A big, strong TE that was used as a slot WR in college? There's going to be a lot of mismatches defensively with the way Roman can come up with ways to isolate and get the ball in the hands of playmakers.
I would have to say lemonire. dude looks like he can get off the blocks quick. should be interesting to see how many sacks our d gets this year
Share 49ersWebzone