There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Top Undrafted Free Agents

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Anyone know anything about patrick Omameh. OL michigan. Aparently he is coing to niners.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/patrick-omameh?id=2539259
Wonder where Omoregie Uzzi will go.
Until they actually ink them, I would hold off on it, even if they announce it or have you guys forgotten when Blount bolted to the Bucs at the last minute when it was initially reported he was planning to sign with us. Other teams can still come in and offer them more money. Some even get little signing bonus to try out for them.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
What is an Asuza-Pacific?

Luke Marquardt OT Azusa Pacific 6'8" 309

" prototypical height, length, good athlete, good quickness, needs work on technique against better competition "

Good developmental OT
Originally posted by KID9R:
Anyone know anything about patrick Omameh. OL michigan. Aparently he is coing to niners.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/patrick-omameh?id=2539259

Nice. Like what i read there.
Good signings so far. A bunch of talent out there still.
I like the philosophy...seems like OL are kind of easier to find and develop. Our OL is one of our biggest strengths and we just need some depth, so sign a bunch of UFAs and see which stick.
Looks like saints got chase thomas.
We got my long snapper Mcdermott.

As a Michigan fan I like him quite a bit, he's athletic and has room to put on more weight. A few years ago I remember him absolutely destroying some poor ND players and was surprised even then at how he was able to get to the second level in the run game. He's had lots of practice doing that while blocking for Denard so he's okay in space. I like him but can be partial as a Michigan fan. He probably won't make it given our depth but put him on the PS and let him get bigger and stronger potentially. He's overachieved relative to his HS expectations/ranking.
Really happy e got Mcdermtt t LS. thought we might draft him. I know the staff really liked him.
Marqueis Gray, Minnesota QB, signs with NINERS
Raiders got my buy Bobby Cowan. Idaho Alumni. Go get it bobby.
rogers to bills.
I my roster count is right, we are at 80 players with active, draftees and udfas so far.