There are 149 users in the forums

Any Percy Harvin/Tavon Austin/Randall Cobb type of guys left?

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Not sure there are many of his type of player left. Denard Robinson is probably the closest thing, but again he's a project (obviously, that label wouldn't sway us though). Personally, Kenny Stills and Josh Boyce would be my next favorite speed guys left.

Boyce definitely, or a guy like TJ Moe in the 7th.

I feel like Boyce is explosive and has the bulk and is kind of compact, so he might be able to be used as a guy in the backfield, even though he wasn't used like that in college. Just really wish we could get our own Randall cobb type of guy.
I think we take our Percy Harvin/Randall Cobb type of guy in the 2nd round last year. I'm predicting we grab LaMichael James from Oregon and train him up to return punts, in addition to his usual KR duties. He can be a shifty change of pace guy out of the backfield, and a difficult two-way-go to cover as a slot receiver.

C'mon Baalke, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by 49erMike:
Denard Robinson may it that bill.

This

Not a Bad Idea would be a great fit imo
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I think we take our Percy Harvin/Randall Cobb type of guy in the 2nd round last year. I'm predicting we grab LaMichael James from Oregon and train him up to return punts, in addition to his usual KR duties. He can be a shifty change of pace guy out of the backfield, and a difficult two-way-go to cover as a slot receiver.

C'mon Baalke, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Yeah hes the closest guy we have to that right now. Would love to see him play some receiver with kendall hunter and Frank Gore in the backfield.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Not sure there are many of his type of player left. Denard Robinson is probably the closest thing, but again he's a project (obviously, that label wouldn't sway us though). Personally, Kenny Stills and Josh Boyce would be my next favorite speed guys left.

Boyce definitely, or a guy like TJ Moe in the 7th.

Love T.J. Moe, the guy is insanely quick and gets off the line with ease, juking people out of their socks. He knows how to get open, is incredibly strong, has great hands, but he doesn't time well and is not a speed burner. I think he's terribly underrated and I have him as one of my top ten remaining receivers left. He's actually right behind Boyce in my list.
Share 49ersWebzone