There are 88 users in the forums

Who does Baalke take at 34? "Absolutely we know."

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I think we trade. Unless there's a guy we really want, I think we are in a sellers market with our pick.

Yea, I agree. I think if we get a nice offer, we will move down or trade this pick for next year's pick. I would LOVE to get a pick in next year's loaded draft.
Originally posted by Disp:
It's only 5 spots though. Not sure it'd be worth more than a 4'th, but the Jets may have a serious hardon to get up there, so who knows?

Throwing in a fifth might even things out but the Jets don't have two two's so it would have to be a two and their three or next years one?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Gotta be more than that. I wouldn't mind making a deal with Zona too if they want to offer premium compensation for a QB.

It's only 5 spots though. Not sure it'd be worth more than a 4'th, but the Jets may have a serious hardon to get up there, so who knows?

It's about supply demand. They need a QB, a premium position and generally a team will pay more if they're desperate enough.

Gotta be more than that. I wouldn't mind making a deal with Zona too if they want to offer premium compensation for a QB.

It's about supply demand. They need a QB, a premium position and generally a team will pay more if they're desperate enough.

Nathanael Montana

Problem is that the pick at #33 will probably be where they trade up to get Geno Smith. Does anyone want to trade up to #34 for Barkley?
Originally posted by maxsmart:

Problem is that the pick at #33 will probably be where they trade up to get Geno Smith. Does anyone want to trade up to #34 for Barkley?

Do the jets risk another USC qb? Barkley is far more experienced than Sanchez was coming out
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
I will not be surprise if the niners trade the 34th pick.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
I think either the Jaguars or Niners will trade their pick with the Jets, and I bet it's us. Philly picks right after we do, and there's a good chance they take Geno if he's still available. Looking at it, I think we actually have a ton of leverage with our pick because of where Philly is.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Also glad your still on the Alford wagon Phoenix, but i think your starting to project him a little too high.

Well, I thought he'd be worth it if they'd trade down into the middle 2nd.....Alford will be gone in the second, you'll see a retarded run on CB's in the 2nd round tomorrow.

Jamie Dukes?
trade for what?
  • AmpLee
  • Veteran
How does Ertz compare to Fleener as a prospect?
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Jamie Dukes?

Huh?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
How does Ertz compare to Fleener as a prospect?

He rates better than Fleener I read. He is a better blocker and is more like the guy the Steelers have (I can't think of his name right now, but Big Ben always throws it to him. Miller?)
KC fans have got to be pissed that they could have just selected Geno in the 2nd
My prediction is #34 becomes a 2013 1st round pick, hopefully Jets cos its probably gonna be no.1 or 2.

Then we move up from 61 to mid second and select either Ertz/Allen/Hunter or Patton

f**k J.Smiths replacement, Cowboy has two more years as long as he's rotated and when you have Aldon on one side and Clowney on the other you could have a midget at DT and still get sacks.
Share 49erswebzone