There are 161 users in the forums

This is the worst pick of all time

Originally posted by Black24Razor:
What did we give up?

49ers 1st rounder and Carolina's 3rd Rounder. Not bad at all to move up 13 picks.
Wow can't even let the day expire before jumping to conclusions? lol
Ryan Leaf was pretty bad.

Jamarcus Russel too.

Even I didn't exaggerate and I was pissing fire about Aldon
  • krizay
  • Veteran
what we gave up to move up wasnt bad at all. but wasnt a fan of reid. ESPECIALLY in a deep Safety draft. But..... It is what it is. But so much for not drafting for need though huh?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What did we give up?

49ers 1st rounder and Carolina's 3rd Rounder. Not bad at all to move up 13 picks.

EXACTLY. Reid is a great fit and best guy to replace Goldson. Hopefully he can become a better ballhawk, but I like this pick.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What did we give up?

EXACTLY. Reid is a great fit and best guy to replace Goldson. Hopefully he can become a better ballhawk, but I like this pick.

That is how I see it. I don't know how anyone can watch him and think he and Goldson are that different. Like I said in another thread, everyone that is bashing it will be more forgiving once he lays the wood to one of the shifty WRs in our division.
Rams are making the moves I thought we would. Baalke forced to chase Harbaugh's draft-crush. Reminiscent of giving up 4th rounder to move up 2 spots for nothing (A. Davis) but get Singletary's draft-crush. HE BETTER BE ALL WORLD. OR HARBAUGH NEEDS TO LET BAALKE PICK VALUE NOT CRUSHES
Share 49ersWebzone