Take care everyone has been fun
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Dapro:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
How does 6-2 195 4.4 go this late?

Maybe he can't cover.

Switched from WR recently, so it's the inexperience likely.

Our Sherman Pick?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/03/ex-rutgers_cb_marcus_cooper_im.html
Originally posted by jimrat:
How fast before we start picking up UDFA?

in about 10 mins I would say
Wow Cooper has beast measureables.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Dapro:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
How does 6-2 195 4.4 go this late?

Maybe he can't cover.

Switched from WR recently, so it's the inexperience likely.

Our Sherman Pick?

Hopefully!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
WTF is wrong with Marcus Cooper's face?

Maybe it was Instagram'd
cooooooooop
He's probably gonna think the yr is 1900 something LOL

Grandpa moment lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:
Originally posted by jimrat:
How fast before we start picking up UDFA?

in about 10 mins I would say
Lol
UDFA time
Nice draft. Last few guys probably looking at PS or just camp fodder.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
A whole presser by Manti Te'o by NFL Network...?!

Enough already... he's not even that good of a football player. Holy s**t!

Yah he only won the most awards of any college football player ever.....but yes, enough already.

He's a freakin' 2nd Round pick.

Two things, hes the most decorated college football player, cat fish scandal, the media is gonna ride Te'o out for as long as they can.

I wouldn't want him on my team because of two things. Every road game you play with this guy he is going to be jeered at for the whole hoax or cat fish thing or whatever you want to call it. That is an unneeded distraction and something I wouldn't want anywhere near my team. Doesn't matter what he does that will always be associated with his name. The dude could make the hall of fame and you say that name and I will always think of the hoax b******t first and foremost. Maybe that is the media's fault but they successfully drilled it into my head.

Plus there is the question of intelligence of any player that could be stupid enough to get involved in a scandal like that in the first place. It's almost something a junior high kid would get involved in and fall for.

As much as people point out his football prowess that whole mess will always precede his legacy.

Isn't it a little junior high to let that scandal bother you??

I could give a rats ass what happened in that scandal, if he balls out like I've seen him through the years then the scandal is a fart in the wind. I mean Te'o has done everything to try and avoid the media hes not letting it distract him and that's all that matters.

Yeah I get where you are coming from but damn it makes me think so much less of him. Whatever though it is kind of irrelevant because it doesn't mean dick what I think.

It's one of those things that out of context mean everything and otherwise don't mean s**t. Like if we were to talk about Clinton and focus only on Monica or talk about OJ Simpson and focus on the murders. When I bring up OJ what do you think of? Be honest do you see the Bronco speeding down the highway and the ensuing murder trials or do you see one of the best football players who ever played? That was what I was alluding to.

Personally I don't have any reason to care one way or another it's not like Manti is a 49er so he means nothing to me from the start.
Share 49ersWebzone