There are 252 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

How effen annoying is Charles Davis?
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Harbaugh can pick Hitler to play QB and I'd be supportive of it.

Doubt we draft him, heard he has off the field concerns and died 70 years ago. FA maybe.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Harbaugh can pick Hitler to play QB and I'd be supportive of it.

Doubt we draft him, heard he has off the field concerns and died 70 years ago. FA maybe.

PuP?
CBS Sports grades the Niners last two picks as a C-
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Harbaugh can pick Hitler to play QB and I'd be supportive of it.

Doubt we draft him, heard he has off the field concerns and died 70 years ago. FA maybe.

PuP?

LOL
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Harbaugh can pick Hitler to play QB and I'd be supportive of it.

Doubt we draft him, heard he has off the field concerns and died 70 years ago. FA maybe.

PuP?

How long are his arms though?
Our next pick is coming up

Cue the jets cam
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
He our Russell wilson for practice scout team.

+1
Okoye, come on!
Originally posted by Tman:
Our next pick is coming up

Cue the jets cam

Or commercial. haha
Originally posted by Butter:
CBS Sports grades the Niners last two picks as a C-

I grade CBS last 2 decades a D-
Originally posted by Butter:
CBS Sports grades the Niners last two picks as a C-

Oh no, God noes!!!
draftscout has BJ timed at 4.77, what other position would he play with that?
Daniels's ultimate highlight looks really good. 1:38 is nice to see.
Motta to the Falcons....ST stud