LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Schulzy:
Harbaugh can pick Hitler to play QB and I'd be supportive of it.

I wouldn't go that far...He had a terrible score on his wonderlic test, amongst some other off the field incidents
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 27, 2013 at 3:54 PM ]
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Don't think he is going to be a QB;

"One of the most intriguing players on the field was former quarterback BJ Daniels, who's coming off a broken ankle. He was able to display his skills at QB, but he was also moved to wide receiver and defensive back, proving to NFL Scouts he is extremely versatile."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1638489/bj-daniels

A move to DB would make sense.
B.J. Daniels. Surprised to see him get drafted. He's extremely athletic and mobile. Scatter shot as a passer. Doesn't hurt to bring in a 4th QB to compete with Tolzien and McCoy.
Well I had the position right.

The next two picks should include Marquardt and Okoye!
This guys sucks as a qb haha but I guess he can either be a really really poor man's RW on the practice squad or he can change positions
Wasnt our LB coach BJ's head coach? I remember this kid as a freshman, doesnt seem like he panned out for the hype surrounding him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I will lmfao if BJ Daniels beats out Tolzien.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
BJ Daniels over Matt Scott and Sean Renfree? I'm so confused....but I won't question Harbaugh's QB prowess.

Why not just wait and sign him as an UDFA?
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Don't think he is going to be a QB;

"One of the most intriguing players on the field was former quarterback BJ Daniels, who's coming off a broken ankle. He was able to display his skills at QB, but he was also moved to wide receiver and defensive back, proving to NFL Scouts he is extremely versatile."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1638489/bj-daniels

I don't know, he does seem to have a little Russell Wilson to his game. Guess we'll see.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
B.J. Daniels. Surprised to see him get drafted. He's extremely athletic and mobile. Scatter shot as a passer. Doesn't hurt to bring in a 4th QB to compete with Tolzien and McCoy.

Doesn't hurt as an UDFA. But why waste a draft pick?

lol gonna get a wothless authograph
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
BJ Daniels over Matt Scott and Sean Renfree? I'm so confused....but I won't question Harbaugh's QB prowess.

You can say that about all late 7th rd picks though
Originally posted by Cooper22:
This guys sucks as a qb haha but I guess he can either be a really really poor man's RW on the practice squad or he can change positions

How is this guy better than Matt Scott? Scott has two first names!!!
Originally posted by maxsmart:

Because as a UDFA, he can choose to sign with some other team just as easily. At this point it doesn't even really matter...99% of these guys will never pan out and if this guy can help them prepare for Seattle, so much the better.
BJ Daniels?

Scott Tolzien
Share 49ersWebzone