Or not
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Here comes Seattle to piss me off

Matt Scott I think.
Originally posted by Butter:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by Butter:
We aren't going to take a 7th CB at this point.

Who's covering Tavon Austin and Percy Harvin. A small, fast CB would not be a terrible thing.

Cox is still under contract and we gave a one year deal to Brock.

Rogers and Brown are going to cover the slot.

Of the Niners current CB, who do will be on this team past this next season? Culliver is the only one I think is a lock.

Yes it could be a big need next year.
The 49ers aren't drafting Rogers. Enough.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Bray comes out early to go undrafted. he got some really bad advice.

New coaches at Tennessee and the new system didn't fit him.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Or not

Powell is a decent choice this late, good hard nosed pass rusher, good speed, lateral quickness...etc.
"Ty Powell - Hard" is that a football player or an adult film?

I think it will be THE need next season. Cox will have his contract up, Rogers could be cut, Brown could walk as a free agent. 49ers could be adding like 3 CB's next year in the draft.
MadDog, why didn't Matt Scott go in the 2nd??
Khaled Holmes would be great value. He was seen as the best center in the draft for quite a while.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I think it will be THE need next season. Cox will have his contract up, Rogers could be cut, Brown could walk as a free agent. 49ers could be adding like 3 CB's next year in the draft.

I think Culliver and Asomugha will be your outside starters, with two CBs drafted to round out the group. Probably cut Rogers and get outbid for Brown.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Khaled Holmes would be great value. He was seen as the best center in the draft for quite a while.

He went in the 4th
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He got drafted a while ago
MadDog, why didn't Matt Scott go in the 2nd??

I never saw him as a 2nd rounder. I thought there was an outside chance he could go in the 3rd, a lot of people expected him to go to Jacksonville in the 4th.....that didn't happen and once Barkley and Nassib began to fall, I knew Scott was going to plummet.