There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

Cards promised to stick with their board. We'll see who was on their board as the BPA
Originally posted by dhp318:
Everyone just wants to compare any longish athletic black pass rusher to Smith. Fact is, Smith played inside a ton at Mizzou, and beat his man alot with a freeze move and using his hands so well. Ansah doesn't have that, although they are similar in size/build. Dion Jordan is nothing like Aldon Smith.

This. It takes a lot more than just measurables to be a good pass rusher. Aldon was insanely productive whenever he was out on the field, even when he was hurt he still played relatively well.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
I don't see why Ziggy can't be as good or better than Aldon Smith eventually - he's bigger (an inch taller, 271 lbs with room to add more, arms are 35 1/8" compared to Smith's 35 3/8") and more athletic. There was no one else left at #5 with close to the upside of Ansah.

i have always thought Ziggy will be the best D player in this draft. Too bad we wont know for a few years
I think the Cards need to go with an offensive lineman here....or find a way to trade down.
Please not Austin.
s**t... I really liked Cooper. Now I don't!!!
Cooper
Mr. Cooper
#8 gets interesting.
Best player in the draft. Damn. That blows!!!!
not surprising
Bummer they selected Cooper. I wanted Chilo Rachal to be a starter for Arizona.
Great pick for Arizona
I guess this means Chilo wont start
this is a fat top 10.