There are 125 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

mingo? dam...
Whoa, not sure Sheldon Richardson is going to be around in the 'teens for the 49ers to make a trade up and get him. Hopefully teams will start drafting other positions for awhile.
Fluker or Cooper to Arizona.
Mingo to the Browns
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
city name tramp stamp?!?!

Haha good point
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Gonna be EJ Manuel lol

Raiders pick
and this is why cleveland sucks
Mingo going at 6 is good news for the 49ers - he is the only one so far who might have gone after Richardson.
Mingo .... at 6? .... hmmm, no
I am 4/6 so far, but feel the ship will sail soon. Projecting Lotulelei to the Cards at 7, but wouldn't be surprised to see OL. The Lions made the sucker pick on Ansah. I just don't see it.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Apr 25, 2013 at 5:59 PM ]
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Really hoping for a falling Star
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
I don't see why Ziggy can't be as good or better than Aldon Smith eventually - he's bigger (an inch taller, 271 lbs with room to add more, arms are 35 1/8" compared to Smith's 35 3/8") and more athletic. There was no one else left at #5 with close to the upside of Ansah.

Everyone just wants to compare any longish athletic black pass rusher to Smith. Fact is, Smith played inside a ton at Mizzou, and beat his man alot with a freeze move and using his hands so well. Ansah doesn't have that, although they are similar in size/build. Dion Jordan is nothing like Aldon Smith.
The Cardinals have some kid running the organization... figures.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Zona..needs an olineman
Cooper should have been Detroits pick. I like him here
Share 49erswebzone