There are 229 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Ansah to the Lions. Gotta be!

Very risky to take him that high in my opinion.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Or maybe the Raiders are just bad at the draft.

Can't be, JMR and DHB were beasts... Haha!
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

I think they're an upgrade. Could have used a little more orange but this is slick and different.

Yikes. So forgettable
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Cards didn't get one of the top OT prospects after all.

They need guards more. Can still get Cooper or Warmack who I rate higher than Johnson.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Wow, all the Raiders got was the 12th and 42nd overall picks? Maybe they didn't get enough in return.

Really? That's it?

according to walter football, the #3 spot is worth 2200 points and if your right that means they only got 1680 points in return

The new chart is different. That also is for drafts that have higher star player.

that's true, not many superstars in this draft. which site has the new one?
Boomer just went to legos as an analogy. Switching over to NFL Network.
how do they already have the jerseys? do they have a press in the back or somethin?
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
according to walter football, the #3 spot is worth 2200 points and if your right that means they only got 1680 points in return

1. Why does anyone read Walter Football, the site and analysis is trash.
2. The point value is not some sort of exact science, the value of picks is based on how you evaluate the players available, and the point values are messed up anyways since the rookie wage scale was put in place.

with the new rookie wage scale the value of a top pick should be higher now because before the major drawback of a top pick was the ridiculous money involved.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Berman going Legos on us in the first five picks.
Things that are GOOD for the 49ers:

1. Three OTs in the first four picks. The more OL positions get inflated and pulled higher and higher in to the first round, the more good D players and skill players fall to us.

2. The Raiders getting a "weak" haul for that pick. If we are trying to trade up, the precedent has been set that the old chart is out the window this year.

Originally posted by infinite_limit:

I think they're an upgrade. Could have used a little more orange but this is slick and different.

Yikes. So forgettable

LOL the Miami Oilers!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Great pick for Philly
Originally posted by infinite_limit:

Yikes. So forgettable

city name tramp stamp?!?!
A OG at # 4 a bit unusual
Originally posted by Ballistic:

#Oilers v2.12

Exactly what I was gonna say, except the Oiler uni's were cool. These suck and look like Arena league. All these new age f**king Nike uniform upgrades look awful. The NFL is a classic, iconic league; uniforms shouldn't look like something a 14 year old creates on a "make your own team" option a la Madden circa 1999.
Share 49ersWebzone