There are 223 users in the forums

Jay Glazer-DJ Hayden to be the first CB selected

My mind would be totally blown if that happened. I think Glazer is off his rocker, that would be utterly nuts.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
My mind would be totally blown if that happened. I think Glazer is off his rocker, that would be utterly nuts.

Glazer is usually pretty good with this stuff though. Is it Kiper or Mayock who has him as their #1 CB? With Milliners injury history I won't be surprised.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Glazer is usually pretty good with this stuff though. Is it Kiper or Mayock who has him as their #1 CB? With Milliners injury history I won't be surprised.

Mayock rated him #1. I think Millners injuries will drop him a bit
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Mayock rated him #1. I think Millners injuries will drop him a bit

Hayden has just rocketed up the boards in the past few weeks, not a bad turnaround for a guy who was basically clinically dead at one point and is the only known survivor of his particular type of injury.
is helthy he is the best CB in this draft.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
is helthy he is the best CB in this draft.

He definitely could be. I'm not as big on Milliner as many others are. I think Rhodes and Trufant will be better than him too.
He definitely could be. I'm not as big on Milliner as many others are. I think Rhodes and Trufant will be better than him too.

On the upside....this could help shuffle the deck and push down someone like Trufant. If he's there at 31...that would be pretty damn tempting...or Banks at 34.
Glazer has hit his head too many times in MMA

I saw the expose on Hayden today, but it was him falling to the 20s.

He has a torn artery on his heart.

Granted, it was a fluke injury on a fluke play

They point they made was that -- no one has come back from that, and no one hasn't

On the upside....this could help shuffle the deck and push down someone like Trufant. If he's there at 31...that would be pretty damn tempting...or Banks at 34.

Yep. I think Banks was in for a slide anyways, mid second.

IMO. its a strng posibility he goes top ten. Possibly to the raiders, especialy if they move back a bit with detroit.

I think Banks in the second round is a steal. He's a complete player and a terrific sized cover guy who's going to drop simply due to his measurables which realistically aren't any worse than those shown by Joe Haden or Richard Sherman who have both done "OK" in the NFL.

I think Banks in the second round is a steal. He's a complete player and a terrific sized cover guy who's going to drop simply due to his measurables which realistically aren't any worse than those shown by Joe Haden or Richard Sherman who have both done "OK" in the NFL.

Agree. He's a first round talent.
Agree. He's a first round talent.

He'll be one of those players, like Anquan Boldin, that will leave people scratching their heads years later, wondering how they fell so far in the draft.
I was shocked
Share 49ersWebzone