LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Draft Twitter Thread

Ughhhhh, I can't wait for someone else to take Tayvon Austin. The moment after his unofficial 40 time was reported as a 4.24 (a full tenth of a second faster than what the official one would be), I knew we were in for a looooooooong couple months.
  • RedAu
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Ughhhhh, I can't wait for someone else to take Tayvon Austin. The moment after his unofficial 40 time was reported as a 4.24 (a full tenth of a second faster than what the official one would be), I knew we were in for a looooooooong couple months.

Gonna be a lot of unhappy ppl tonite, heck even Matt.M. is on this bandwagon which frankly is dumbfounding to me.

We are not picking Austin.
Not gonna be unhappy if we don't get Austin, I'm realistic and figure baalke is not trading into the top 10
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jets have made calls today to multiple teams to try to move up from 39th spot in second round to draft QB. Debated Geno Smith at No. 13.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt2h
Hearing @49ers really like Zach Ertz at 34. Nice combo w/ Vernon Davis. #NFLDraft
Originally posted by JD81:
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt2h
Hearing @49ers really like Zach Ertz at 34. Nice combo w/ Vernon Davis. #NFLDraft

Gil Brandt is hearing it from other guys like Gil Brandt. Baalkie dont leak s**t.

Earlier in the week we were gonna move up for Austin. Yesterday they were all certain we would move up for a dlineman. Then it was Vaccarro

These guys dont have a clue what Baalkie is gonna do.
Share 49ersWebzone