There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mayock's Mock

  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,971
He has Star falling to the Cowboys at 18!! IMO If Star makes it to 13 we have to trade up for him. Mayock also expects us to trade up. Don't like Ertz

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/mike-mayock/171006
Originally posted by KID9R:
He has Star falling to the Cowboys at 18!! IMO If Star makes it to 13 we have to trade up for him. Mayock also expects us to trade up. Don't like Ertz

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/mike-mayock/171006

Meaning Baalke will be trading down out of the 1st round completely.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Meaning Baalke will be trading down out of the 1st round completely.

Which I predict he will anyways! We'll LOAD up on 2nd/3rd rounders.
If the draft goes anything like this, and IF the Niners are looking to go up the Jets at 13 sure do make a lot of sense. They need as many picks as they can get and we'd have the pick of Richardson, Star, Vacarro, Hayden, etc.
There is just no way we draft Ertz. He is probably the worst blocking TE of the top 5 or 6 guys (Eifert, McDonald, Escobar, Kelce, Reed).
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
There is just no way we draft Ertz. He is probably the worst blocking TE of the top 5 or 6 guys (Eifert, McDonald, Escobar, Kelce, Reed).

Vernon and Delanie weren't blocking demons when they entered the league and look how they turned out now. Ertz earlier on would just be a big wr causing mismatches all over the field
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,971
Star would be the perfect fit. He can play NT and still be a 3 down player. but would be a better fit at end like Ngata to give Justin or Ray a break and take over for Justin when he's gone.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,243
Id love to get star..or the te from norte dame
Originally posted by dmax:
Id love to get star..or the te from norte dame


or Both
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
There is just no way we draft Ertz. He is probably the worst blocking TE of the top 5 or 6 guys (Eifert, McDonald, Escobar, Kelce, Reed).

Vernon and Delanie weren't blocking demons when they entered the league and look how they turned out now. Ertz earlier on would just be a big wr causing mismatches all over the field

Actually Vernon was well known for his blocking. You're right on Delanie though.