There are 198 users in the forums

No camera in the War Room this year

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Couldn't care less.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/no-camera-49ers-draft-room-year
not surprised at all...Harbaugh does not like to much attention when it comes to things like this...
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Apr 24, 2013 at 8:20 AM ]
Color me not surprised
TJDT
Good
Now if they didnt put a camera on Mayock or Kiper, all would be well.
NFL network just ran a promo saying they'd be in all the war rooms.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
don't care just draft good players
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

ESPN has Colleen Dominguez camped out at 49ers Headquarters, but she won't be in the war room.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Apparently, they will not have cameras with them--or it is just another smokescreen.

• thl408
That's good. I don't want other teams watching ESPN and knowing who on the 49ers is on the phone when they are on the phone. It should be a Draft Bunker somewhere 20 feet underground protected by the finest secret agents and snipers.
[ Edited by thl408 on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
That's good. I don't want other teams watching ESPN and knowing who on the 49ers is on the phone when they are on the phone. It should be a Draft Bunker somewhere 20 feet underground protected by the finest secret agents and snipers.

I love that visual!!!
Good, because in some war rooms you can see their draft boards. I don't want them giving an advantage to another team.
I don't want to overreact, but I really think this has to do with what happened in last years draft. I think Baalke got a little cocky after winning exec of the year in 2011. Saying that he was putting the 1st picks name in an envelope the night before BS. Add in losing it a couple times on camera during last years draft, the fact that AJ did nothing in year 1 ( especially since we needed him after the injuries ), that Harbs made a statement that this draft is an important one for the franchise and that Baalke "has to be on his 'A' game....and I think last year was a bit of a wakeup for Trent. I think Harbaugh "kicked him in the shins" , I agree with losing the camera's and getting to the business at hand.

I know Im stating the obvious, but with the amount of draft picks we have, the big contracts around the corner, the loaded Rams and Hawks....Baalke needs to nail this draft. We need to get 8 rookies this year, ( at least half of them need to be long term keepers ), plus add a couple picks to our 2014 treasure chest ( 10 picks already ) so we can keep the train rollin. This may rank as the 2nd most important draft in the past decade due to the long term implications.

The cameras are off our boy Trent, but the spotlight is brighter and hotter than ever! Its time to step up for the powerful Harbaalke name!!!

1 MORE DAY!!!! LETS GOO!!!!!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Good, because in some war rooms you can see their draft boards. I don't want them giving an advantage to another team.

Is that why we lost Bruce Irvin last year?
Share 49ersWebzone