LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

niners mock with trades

• Andra
  • Veteran
don't know if this is possible,but a boy can dream

niners trade #31,#93,#173,and a 2014 pick to the Saints for #15 to get Xavier Rhodes CB

niners trade #34,#74,#128 to the Vikings for #23 to get Sheldon Richardson DT or Tank Carradine DE

niner trade #61,#180,#237 to the Jets for #39 to get Eric Reid FS

#131 Terrance Williams WR

#157 Marcus Lattimore RB

#246 Nathan Williams OLB

#252 Brian Schwenke C
Luv Rhodes N Reid picks they're my favorite players for CB N S ... not sure if Richardson will drop that far N not sure of him or tank though ...hate tha RB pick its a waste IMO ...
Solid B+ grade
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Luv Rhodes N Reid picks they're my favorite players for CB N S ... not sure if Richardson will drop that far N not sure of him or tank though ...hate tha RB pick its a waste IMO ...
Solid B+ grade

what's wrong with Lattimore ?
Originally posted by Andra:
Solid B+ grade

what's wrong with Lattimore ?

First is back to back yrs of blown out knees ... second RBs translate frm college to NFL very easily so needed one this yr is in no way a need .. doubt he'll last to #157 N we could use a swing tackle alot more ...
  • Andra
  • Veteran
First is back to back yrs of blown out knees ... second RBs translate frm college to NFL very easily so needed one this yr is in no way a need .. doubt he'll last to #157 N we could use a swing tackle alot more ...

didn't Frank Gore have surgery bolth knees ? but you are right we really don't need a RB

didn't Frank Gore have surgery bolth knees ? but you are right we really don't need a RB

I think he did but not sure it was back to back yrs N he's not gore N we don't know if he'll turn out like gore...
I wouldn't mind that draft - I think it's more likely that we trade for future draft picks rather than trading up 3 times, but that would improve the team and meet our needs this season (we can address additional needs from contract expirations next year). I don't think Schwenke will be there that late, but we could get another depth player with that pick like Braxton Cave (I'm a ND fan and I've seen him slotted in the 7th). I'd give that draft an A- if Richardson somehow fell to 23 which is unlikely, but probably a B/B+ if we got Tank instead since I would prefer to trade for a 2014 first and use that to replace Justin Smith. Lattimore isn't a need right now, but he'd be a good value at that spot.

Franks last year most likely, Dixon sucks! I say that about gore cause he's going to go out on top with a superbowl win like Ray lewis.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Apr 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM ]
I rather have D.J.Hayden than Rhodes but everything else looks good to me.
Share 49ersWebzone