There are 199 users in the forums

Can you Predict the 8.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Predict deez nuts

Deez Nuts 5'6" 153 lbs Towelboy UCLA

Deez Nuts started his collegiate career as a walk on sports management student and after red shirting his freshman year due to tendonitis in his towel handing elbow took over the men's football shower duties. After establishing himself with a sub 4 minute rolling of the dirty towel cart to the laundry room he solidified his high draft status with an uncanny ability to hand towels to athletes at a rate of over 37 per minute with a unfolding rate under 6%. Widely projected to go to an NFL franchise, Off the record sources claim Deez Nuts was red flagged for inappropriate eye wandering and has been taken off some draft boards.
Predict deez nuts

She said daddy, if I had nuts on my chin would those be chin nuts?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Predict deez nuts

Deez Nuts 5'6" 153 lbs Towelboy UCLA

Deez Nuts started his collegiate career as a walk on sports management student and after red shirting his freshman year due to tendonitis in his towel handing elbow took over the men's football shower duties. After establishing himself with a sub 4 minute rolling of the dirty towel cart to the laundry room he solidified his high draft status with an uncanny ability to hand towels to athletes at a rate of over 37 per minute with a unfolding rate under 6%. Widely projected to go to an NFL franchise, Off the record sources claim Deez Nuts was red flagged for inappropriate eye wandering and has been taken off some draft boards.

and he can't be faded, he's a ninja from the mother lovin streeeeets

-Nate Dogg
1 - FS
2 - DE
3 - TE
4 - OLB
5 - DL
6 - WR
7 - CB
8 - OT
  • buhda
  • Veteran
1. DL.
2.CB./KR.
3.F.S.
4.RB.
5.TE.
6.OLB.
7.SS.
8.DL.
Lets go with P, K, WR, and then QB.........oh, wait, niners board, not OAK recently.......

1. D-DL
2. D- CB
3. D-S
4. O-WR
5. O-RB
6. O-OL (tackle for specifics)
7. D-S
8. O-K
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Lets go with P, K, WR, and then QB.........oh, wait, niners board, not OAK recently.......

I'm am surprised how word-less this thread is. I didn't mean for it to be only picks and no commentary. Thanks frozen
1. fs
2. dt
3. cb
4. o-c
5. te
6. wr
7. rb
8. o-g

We must come out of this with a ballhawking FS who can be a difference maker.

We must also get Justin's eventual replacement on the DL.

I think we package picks along with our 31 and 34 to get up higher into the 1st.

I'd be shocked if we didn't utilize the extra picks we have to get real impact players for a team on the verge of winning the SB.

If we go O with any of our top 3 picks I'd be shocked. We have had an identity on D for years now but its starting to see cracks and if we don't address it now we will be in trouble come playoff time.
1. D/DT
2. D/FS
3. O/TE
4. D/CB
5. O/WR
6. O/OT
7. D/DE
8. D/LB
1. O/D BPA
2. O/D BPA
3. O/D BPA
4. O/D BPA
5. O/D BPA
6. O/D BPA
7. O/D BPA
8. O/D BPA

Cool idea

1. DL
2. CB
2. TE
3. S
3. OLB
4. WR
4. OL
5. QB
1. D- DL
2. O- TE
3. D- SS
4. D- FS
5. O- WR
6. O- RB
7. D- DL
8. D- DL
For anyone who enjoys this check out Lieutenant Kaffe's link, guessing players we might pick.

WZ Draft War Room Competition: Who ends up in a 49ers jersey?:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/172589-draft-war-room-competition-who-ends-49ers-jersey/
1-DT
2-S
3-CB
4-C
5-RB
6-WR
7-WR
8-TE
1) D/ DT
2) D/ S
3) D/ CB
4) O/ RB