LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

q

[ Edited by RealShaloop on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:06 PM ]
Tavon Austin in the top 15 will look retarded in three years when he fails to be a consistent difference-maker.
Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Landry Jones have highly productive NFL careers proving people who doubt this years QB class wrong.
Niners draft 13 hall of famers
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Landry Jones have highly productive NFL careers proving people who doubt this years QB class wrong.

No they won't.
Sam Montgomery will make 32 teams feel really stupid for passing him by in rd 1.
Eric Fisher will be better than Joeckel (probably not bold)
Dee Milliner will not live up to his draft status.
Dion Jordan gets double digit sacks and is DROY.
Raiders draft a player who turns out to be great.
Jets fans boo whoever they pick.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

No they won't.

How dare you doubt Geno Smith the man who shall save the Jets from mediocrity?
[ Edited by Vasco49er on Apr 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM ]

No they won't.

As much as I don't give a crap about the Jets, and as much as I think Geno Smith and Tavon Austin are overrated prospects, I think it would be really cool to see them start their rebuild by taking two offensive playmaker teammates at 9 and 13. At least that makes for a nice headline and front page story.
Sheldon Richardson will be the best DL taken in this draft, and he'll prove himself in as a 49er.

Da'Rick Rogers will be the best WR taken in this draft, and he will also prove himself as a 49er.

Yeah.... little bit of homerism there

No they won't.

As much as I don't give a crap about the Jets, and as much as I think Geno Smith and Tavon Austin are overrated prospects, I think it would be really cool to see them start their rebuild by taking two offensive playmaker teammates at 9 and 13. At least that makes for a nice headline and front page story.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora1m
Wrote last week about sense among some execs Jets could target WVU's Austin and Smith two 2 1st rnd picks post Revis trade. We'll see
  • GORO
  • Veteran
49ers will trade multiple times in this draft
Phillip Thomas will be the best FS in the class.
JJ Wilcox will be the best SS
Robert Alford will be the best CB.
Knile Davis will be the best RB.
Aaron Mellette will be the best value at WR.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
BOLD PREDICTION: Landry Jones will be forced in to action due to injury. He will "Kaep" the starter.
b
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone