LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

With The 31st Pick Of The 2013 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers Select.......

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I think the Rams will covet a WR for Bradford or running back to replace S.Jax, even another pass rusher before they take a safety. Just my humble opinion.

There are running backs in this draft?
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It won't be a WR...and probably not a TE, unless they feel they couldn't get Ertz at #34. I know many Niner fans are drooling over the prospect of Hunter and others, but I'm tellin' ya, Da'Rick Rogers is the guy we need. And, he can most likely be had in the 3rd rd. Save the early picks for a beast DL, FS and possibly TE. If the right CB is there, that's another possibility.

would not be made with Da'Rick

I don't think I'm interested to have a Brandon Marshall head case on the team.

I would gladly take Brandon Marshall on the Niners right now.

I don't think we want another T.O. on the team.

118 catches, 1508 yards, and 11 TDS. I'm thinking I would take my chances on Harbaugh keeping a guy with his talents in line. Marshall is a clear #1 WR in this league.
I've read a thousand mock drafts, read numerous articles on the 2013 draft, and can stay with all certainty I have no idea what Baalke is going to do.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I've read a thousand mock drafts, read numerous articles on the 2013 draft, and can stay with all certainty I have no idea what Baalke is going to do.

Harbaugh probably doesnt either. LOL. All these rumors and speculations are total guesses. There are so many different ways he could go.
Originally posted by krizay:
"WE HAVE A TRADE"

"With the 31st pick in the 2013 NFL draft the buffalo Bills select....... Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse"

9ers trade #31 for #41 and a 2nd in 2014. (though my gut says wse through in a 4th and get a 3rd as well. but will play conservative)

With 34 we select Keenan Allen, WR

with 41 we select Jonathan Banks, CB

with 61 we select Philip Thomas, FS

with 71 we select Jon Jenkins, NT

with 93 we select Jordan Reed, TE

start of the 3rd day we trade 128, 157 & 180 to the Raiders for #100

with 100 we select Josh Evans, S

with 131 we select Denard Robinson

with 173 we select Chris Faulk

with 237 we select Rex Burkhead, RB

with 246 we select Spencer Nealy, DE

with 252 we select Patrick Ward, OT

this is my final answer

Spencer Nealy out of ALL OF DEFENSIVE ENDS YOU PICK HIM AND THAT'S THE RUNNING BACK YOU PICK? no disrespect wow mock draft will not help us...
  • Andra
  • Veteran
With the 31st pick the 49ers pick the best DE left in the draft
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Eric Reid, Safety LSU

If the Jets do acquire Tampa's 13th overall pick then I think they would select Eric Reid, they really need to upgrade their secondary.

Over Vaccaro? I don't see it.
Don't ask my how but I have an instinct for these things. Last year I predicted the AJ Jenkins pick!! this year for some odd reason I see Damontre Moore
I think Hofer's picks are pretty good but I think if I were Baalke i would trade Crabtree for a fairly high pick and use that for one or more receivers. Crabs is going to be hard to resign and having a cheaper alternative and allocating more picks for receivers may be wiser in the long run. If we do not trade Crabtree, I would not draft a receiver in the top 3 rounds. IMO DL, Pass rushers and DBs should be targeted first as well as a good OT. One major asset that has helped the niners success recently are the big studs in the lines and they bring more benefits than the Harvin - Austin types. Neither are Gayle Sayers and look what happened to him. First draft the horses and the fillies later. We can address the flashy guy when the team can dominate and use these small guys to advantage. I believe some of those guys will be free agents anyway in a few years. From what I saw, LMJ has the same quicks as Harvin and Austin but much better able to endure NFL poundings.
I can't see much benefit trading up unless a truly great player that we believe in the spots we need is there and only the FO would know who that might be.

Paul...like your mock...but I think FS has to be addressed early. I'm sure Harbaugh wants a real ballhawk who's played at a high level. My personal fave is Phillip Thomas...even though he played at Fresno St. he's got an excellent all-around game. Could be had late 2nd/early 3rd rd, most likely.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dre2much2003:
Spencer Nealy out of ALL OF DEFENSIVE ENDS YOU PICK HIM AND THAT'S THE RUNNING BACK YOU PICK? no disrespect wow mock draft will not help us...

Well, by drafting jenkins. it would allow Dorsey to play all over the line. Instead of just NT. As for RB. Denard Robinson could be a jack of all trades. Obviously not exactly a 15 run a game kind of guy. But.....

You guys are over stating the need for a DE. yes it's a need as Justin is winding down. I get that. But people look at the lack of sacks from Aldon after Justin got hurt as a reason to draft one. When reality is we still was getting pressure on the QB. We just wasn't getting sacks. The main focus for Dline in a 3-4 is to eat up space.

Adding Nealy and jenkins to our Dline with Dorsey, mc and smith wouldnt be as bad as you're making it sound.
Traded for a 4th rounder in this draft and a 1st in next years draft.. (what I'm hoping for)
with the 31st pick of the draft, the 49ers select

Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
NOOOOOOBODY!
Share 49ersWebzone