There are 266 users in the forums

Okay predict the 1st round pick

My best guess is that we trade OUT of the first round for 2 or 3 additional picks...most likely a high first next year.

If we stand pat at 31, my best guess would be Jonathan Cyprien, Justin Hunter or Zach Ertz.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Im going with Phillip Thomas Fresno State S

Baalke always reaches for dudes he wants regardless of where other people rank them.

When I saw this thread, my first thought was the same player for the same reason.

I'm going to have to guess something different now.

Umm... I'll go with David Amerson.

I said Kenny Vaccaro earlier but I am beginning to think you guys are right about Thomas...and I won't be mad at all..

Yah if we stay at that spot I could see him being the pick.

I included a highlight video in the first post dude looks legit.

He really does! Looks like the type of safety we need, a TRUE center fielder...guy is a ball magnet in the highlights and lays wood!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
David Amerson, he wouldn't be my choice for #31 though. Amerson I believe can play both FS/CB Baalke love versatility.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
David Amerson, he wouldn't be my choice for #31 though. Amerson I believe can play both FS/CB Baalke love versatility.

Copy cat.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Copy cat.

LOL seriously though, I didn't even go through this thread, it was just my guesstimate.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
LOL seriously though, I didn't even go through this thread, it was just my guesstimate.

I know, just kidding. My first thought was the same as sus, so I had to change my guess.
Alex Okafor is my random prediction of the day. I see parallels to AJ Jenkins.

1. Obvious position of need (pass rush and possible J. Smith heir)
2. Hasn't showed up in any first round mocks, but routinely considered a high-mid 2nd, so it's an understandable reach
3. We really haven't heard about a peep of interest in him from the 49ers

Another parallel is that if we draft him, we'll probably pass on one or two WebZone favorites in the process. Last year it was Stephen Hill and Alshon Jeffrey. This year it will be us taking Okafor over Hunt, Jesse Williams, and possibly Datone Jones.
Baalke has a tendency to do the unexpected. We are still waiting on AJ to show up. Aldon, Kap...those were unexpected wildly great choices. But i still go with 2 DLs, at 31 and 34 , followed by one of the group of evenly matched 2nd rd FS, and then OT, finally TE. And that is it. 5 picks, no more. The remainder are used to move all 5 of our picks up altho a 7th or even 6th rd pick doesn't move us up much. He could also bankroll a couple picks...if he doesn't like what is out there that could help us. I think FS is our pick next yr, assuming he is BPA.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Too, soon for Amerson, Kolohe. He most likely be available early mid third.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
We trade up and grab Kenny Vacarro .

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo49:
Eric Reid at 31.

props
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Eric Reid at 31.

this

yep.
To the people that said Eric Reid are geniuses.
Eric Reid at 31.

props

He had that tingle
Share 49ersWebzone