$#$ DDP !!!
[ Edited by buck on Apr 20, 2013 at 2:23 AM ]
Originally posted by greywolf447:
Trade up for Tavon Austin!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Im going with Phillip Thomas Fresno State S

Baalke always reaches for dudes he wants regardless of where other people rank them.

When I saw this thread, my first thought was the same player for the same reason.

I'm going to have to guess something different now.

Umm... I'll go with David Amerson.
Datone Jones or a safety
Jesse Williams would be a great fit and IMO a better long-term guy for us. He is so strong and fast, can play DE & NT.
I believe the 49ers will take Eric Reid with the 31st pick but i wouldn't be surprised if they blind side everyone and select another DB. D.j. Hayden?
Sheldon Richardson!!
Damontre Moore OLB
Tank Carradine

Carradine
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Baalke always reaches for dudes he wants regardless of where other people rank them.

When I saw this thread, my first thought was the same player for the same reason.

I said Kenny Vaccaro earlier but I am beginning to think you guys are right about Thomas...and I won't be mad at all..
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM ]
If I knew where we were picking I would have a better idea. If at #31 and #34, I say TWO DLs, jesse and or Sly williams or Hunt. If we move up a ton(very unbalke like) I would say vaccaro. Not having any idea what trent is going to do and same goes for Raids, Cards, Jets, Jax, Cleveland, and philly( I am betting on 3-4 taking a Qb is rd 1(unwise as that is), hence helping us move up. First it has to happen, but i have faith in the jets, raids, jax, cards, philly and cleveland to do the wrong thing and pick with their hearts,not their heads. After 2 DLs, we may pass on a SS this yr if trent knows woodson is going to sign. Never do i recall so many question marks at so few positions. I also could see us move up for ertz and then get the 2 starting DLs, BPA, and then taking one of the 7 or 8 semi equal Ss but later. No WR this time, but will get an OT. Sorry i can't peg #1 pick however....baalke has us all bamboozled, but i bet money on not taking a flyer like AJ last yr. Baalke still has to make that choice right, and this is the yr.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

I said Kenny Vaccaro earlier but I am beginning to think you guys are right about Thomas...and I won't be mad at all..

Yah if we stay at that spot I could see him being the pick.

I included a highlight video in the first post dude looks legit.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm sticking with Reid with Ertz at 34.
Share 49ersWebzone