There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers surprise pick

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I am starting to think Baalke doesn't care who I mock the Niners to take.

He's a jerk.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I am starting to think Baalke doesn't care who I mock the Niners to take.

this is funny.

It is indeed!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Surprise picks at 31 would be

Dj Hayden
Dj Swearinger
Justin Hunter
Zach Ertz - while it's a need it would surprise me in the first
Keep dropping names, one of them is gonna hit, then you can say see, I know Baalke, I got him figured. You have until next week.
well if we learned anything about baalke and harbaugh, it will probably be someone that will make us scratch our head and say "WHO?"
John Jenkins would be a suprise by most peoples accounts since most dont have him as a first rounder.

John Jenkins with one of the first two picks would probably suprise alot of people, some not so much.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
One word of advise... Stay off The Bleacher Report!

Why? ??

It's mainly for amateur sports writers and fans, although a few out-of-work journalists have been known to pop up from time to time.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
well if we learned anything about baalke and harbaugh, it will probably be someone that will make us scratch our head and say "WHO?"

haha, thats right and exactly what makes me excited about the draft! i want to be surprised
David Amerson as our FS
Originally posted by WildBill:
Keep dropping names, one of them is gonna hit, then you can say see, I know Baalke, I got him figured. You have until next week.

Baalke will draft somebody at pick 31 ( hedging my bets)

Probably be wrong due to a trade lol
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
John Jenkins would be a suprise by most peoples accounts since most dont have him as a first rounder.

John Jenkins with one of the first two picks would probably suprise alot of people, some not so much.

He better be starting day one if we pick him with one of the first two selections.
I don't know why, but I have a feeling Baalke will pull the ultimate surprise of the draft and select the Honey Badger at 31. While I rather get him with one of our 3rd rounders, I will still support the move, because I think the kid will be a pro bowler damn near ever season; if he keeps his head on straight.
Double post.
[ Edited by Nastastical on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:26 AM ]
Originally posted by Nastastical:
I don't know why, but I have a feeling Baalke will pull the ultimate surprise of the draft and select the Honey Badger at 31. While I rather get him with one of our 3rd rounders, I will still support the move, because I think the kid will be a pro bowler damn near ever season; if he keeps his head on straight.

Uh..............no.
Trying to figure out what Baalke will do is really Fantasy Football.

I'll play pretend and say he'll trade it for a 1st round next year to one of the big loser teams, like the Jags, Jets, Bills, Browns.