There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you make a trade to get a third 2nd round pick?

there is SO MUCH talent in this years draft , we could easliy grab players that could start at, TE, NT, FS and OLB , all before the 3rd round ...plus grab a few projects at WR, CB, OT, DE and RB with our mid round picks ......we could wheel and deal and unload some mid round picks to get in position to grab the players we know that will contribute ....overall I think we could hit some home runs next week ....I'm pretty psyched
I'd get as many 2-3rd round picks as possible... We're so close to the ring a few guys put us over the top
YES!

I would part with every pick (non comp) after round 3 to get another 2nd. We could trade our 4, 5, and 6th rounders to get another 2nd. Just have to find somebody that needs the extra picks.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:
YES!

I would part with every pick (non comp) after round 3 to get another 2nd. We could trade our 4, 5, and 6th rounders to get another 2nd. Just have to find somebody that needs the extra picks.

Hell YES

and if we get away with next year first or second , that would be even better . next year we may need some high quality players too.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home